Sitting, Waiting, Wishing....who else thinks TripleB basks in the power?

Sorry guys, I am actually a little late this morning. Not sure how many of you love chicken minis from Chick-Fil A as much as I do but our local Chick Fil A is shutting down today for 2 months to double their drive through lanes and expand the kitchen because they are PACKED all the time. Good problem to have. At any rate, I felt I should gift everyone I know with chicken minis this morning so I called in a catering order for a mega cab full of breakfast party platters earlier in the week and have been delivering them around town.

TRX Update Incoming! (y)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I am actually a little late this morning. Not sure how many of you love chickin minis from Chick-Fil A as much as I do but our local Chick Fil A is shutting down today for 2 months to double their drive through lanes and expand the kitchen because they are PACKED all the time. Good problem to have. At any rate, I felt I should gift everyone I know with Chickin minis this morning so I called in a catering order for a mega cab full of breakfast party platters earlier in the week and have been delivering them around town.

TRX Update Incoming! (y)
Chicken minis is the perfect excuse! ;)

If you know you know... ;)
1610555995311.png

id forego chick fil a forever if it meant actually getting a trx this month... my wagon is starting to ask for mercy.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back