Sitting, Waiting, Wishing....who else thinks TripleB basks in the power?

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
Sorry guys, I am actually a little late this morning. Not sure how many of you love chicken minis from Chick-Fil A as much as I do but our local Chick Fil A is shutting down today for 2 months to double their drive through lanes and expand the kitchen because they are PACKED all the time. Good problem to have. At any rate, I felt I should gift everyone I know with chicken minis this morning so I called in a catering order for a mega cab full of breakfast party platters earlier in the week and have been delivering them around town.

TRX Update Incoming! (y)

Last edited:

marksouth

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX Launch Edition
Sorry guys, I am actually a little late this morning. Not sure how many of you love chickin minis from Chick-Fil A as much as I do but our local Chick Fil A is shutting down today for 2 months to double their drive through lanes and expand the kitchen because they are PACKED all the time. Good problem to have. At any rate, I felt I should gift everyone I know with Chickin minis this morning so I called in a catering order for a mega cab full of breakfast party platters earlier in the week and have been delivering them around town.

TRX Update Incoming! (y)
Chicken minis is the perfect excuse! ;)

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
If you know you know... ;)
1610555995311.png

OP
TRXJouster

TRXJouster

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hellcat>Powerwagon>TRX
id forego chick fil a forever if it meant actually getting a trx this month... my wagon is starting to ask for mercy.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com