Current Ride
97 viper gts
Current Ride #2
2019 2500 cummins
63A816E6-C438-4DDF-A94C-19DED28EBEC2.jpeg
🤣🤣🤣

Ford could of put a small clip of a supercharger whine to make it better

Ford could of put a small clip of a supercharger whine to make it better
Are you talking about the internal supplemental sound they play inside the V2?

There is a reason I am still driving my 2013 with 165,000 miles on it. The 600 HP also helps.

Same story, third verse. It's time for a major overhaul guys. The bar is set too high with the TRX to rush out the same ol', same 'ol.

No Raptor in 2021 , except the new one which will be available late summer 2021 (August 2021) Engine details will be announced by then ... I guess in (Nov 2021) to start selling 2022 model!

The main reason in my humble opinion is that the cost/spec is very competitive aspect that RAM achieved ... RAM didn't hit the Raptor alone but damaged Brocon future (expensive) causing Ford to start re-engineering the raptor to cheaper and stronger Than previous generations, as a result Bronco need a rework since it will be left hung up the ceiling in price and not able to compete with Jeep Wrangler.

Ford will possibly need to Get V8 which will push them to complete re-engineer the truck and reduce cost to make it competitive. Or may push for E Truck as a change to skip the race although i doubt.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back