Shipping delay

Mariterek

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
21 Pacifica
My truck is in “Shipping delay” status for a week now. Came off the track and went to trim vendor then to shipping and within 24hr was in shipping delay status. Anyone else’s stuck in the same status?

Does a building delay count? Mine has been in a build delay for a couple months now....JK
I hope they get it sorted out and get you on the road soon.

Does a building delay count? Mine has been in a build delay for a couple months now....JK
I hope they get it sorted out and get you on the road soon.
Haha. Sorry yours still isn’t built! Mine is part of the first batch that got built and was supposed to start shipping last week. Been pretty patient so far but now that it’s so close to finally being here the shipping delay isn’t helping 😆

My truck is in “Shipping delay” status for a week now. Came off the track and went to trim vendor then to shipping and within 24hr was in shipping delay status. Anyone else’s stuck in the same status?
That sounds odd, but then there are a lot of railway delays and issues atm too.

My truck is in a shipping delay too. It was built last Thursday and been in shipping delay since Monday

My truck is in a shipping delay too. It was built last Thursday and been in shipping delay since Monday
Wierd my projected eta to the dealer was 2/3 to 2/15 now it has moved up to 2/1 to 2/13, dealer thinks it will be even sooner. Sure hoping it actually got on its way in that case!

This literally like the only aspect that I can't help in. Now I need to find friends on the railroad lol

I’d fly to Detroit and get mine if they’d let me!
I want the TFL delivery experience.
I'll probably get 1 million subscribers before I get my truck at this point... currently at 250 lol

Shipping delay is a HECK of a lot better status than many others are in. I’d be happy with that at this point. Just know it’s coming.
So true, Cerino. But I’m taking a different approach in order to maintain my mental stability here. I’m thinking how nice it’s gonna be when I get my truck and it’s brand new and all shiny while 99% of the people on this forums trucks are all broken in and old news.

That’s strange, I got my build sheet last Wednesday, window sticker late Saturday night, and shipped out on Sunday. Who knows how they allocate anything at this point. Hope it hits the rail soon 👍

So true, Cerino. But I’m taking a different approach in order to maintain my mental stability here. I’m thinking how nice it’s gonna be when I get my truck and it’s brand new and all shiny while 99% of the people on this forums trucks are all broken in and old news.
Pretty good perspective!

Pretty sure mine is sitting in a boxcar in Boston right now.
Left Michigan about a week ago and was due to transfer in Boston before coming to Philadelphia.
My dealer said that he’ll have at least 7 days notice before it gets here, so at this point it’s going to be 2-3 weeks to get from Michigan to Philadelphia.
This is my first time waiting for a freight train though so I’m not sure if that’s a long time

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back