Ship date common to other mid July orders?

myramtrx

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
1997 Ford Ranger
Military
Awol
Anyone with mid July or so order date, ship date similar to mine? I am 122404.
Not sure if this date really means anything. Status shows D1.

Attachments

• EFF6A3F1-25A6-45BC-931B-324ACA151ADF.jpeg
    EFF6A3F1-25A6-45BC-931B-324ACA151ADF.jpeg
    551.1 KB · Views: 111

Grey03svt

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Anyone with mid July or so order date, ship date similar to mine? I am 122404.
Not sure if this date really means anything. Status shows D1.
You should see a build sheet soon. Check with ram chat and get their tricky lingo.

Congrats tho!! I'm also a 7/14 order 122380 but still in D status

nlflores

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
'19 GMC AT4
D1 status is good news, that means it's scheduled to go down the assembly line probably sometime in the next 1-2 weeks. I would ignore the ship date, those tend to fluctuate widely depending on how many vehicles the plant can produce in a given day (due to parts shortages, etc..). TripleB will let you know in his daily posts when your build sheet (BS) is available. That's a sign that your truck went down the line the previous day. From there, it could take a few days to a few weeks to move to the point where it is released for shipping (that's when you will have a Window Sticker [WS] available and you'll be able to see that on a future TripleB daily update). So, in short, congrats your truck will probably be built this week. On average, I would expect 2-4 weeks AFTER you get a WS before it's sitting at your dealership.

OP
M

myramtrx

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
1997 Ford Ranger
Military
Awol
You should see a build sheet soon. Check with ram chat and get their tricky lingo.

Congrats tho!! I'm also a 7/14 order 122380 but still in D status

Does a current POC for you truck show an estimated shipping date yet?

OP
M

myramtrx

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
1997 Ford Ranger
Military
Awol
D1 status is good news, that means it's scheduled to go down the assembly line probably sometime in the next 1-2 weeks. I would ignore the ship date, those tend to fluctuate widely depending on how many vehicles the plant can produce in a given day (due to parts shortages, etc..). TripleB will let you know in his daily posts when your build sheet (BS) is available. That's a sign that your truck went down the line the previous day. From there, it could take a few days to a few weeks to move to the point where it is released for shipping (that's when you will have a Window Sticker [WS] available and you'll be able to see that on a future TripleB daily update). So, in short, congrats your truck will probably be built this week. On average, I would expect 2-4 weeks AFTER you get a WS before it's sitting at your dealership.

Great info. TY

Redtrex

CyberGeek
Reaction score
Current Ride
Mercedes GLE350
Mine is 123560 July 19. Still in D what options does yours have?
Congrats on going D1.

TeamOSG

TRX Member
Reaction score
122658 ordered 7/16. D Status.
Billet silver, Lvl 2, pano roof, tow mirrors, safety grp, and tow grp.

OP
M

myramtrx

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
1997 Ford Ranger
Military
Awol
My 122404 is granite, pano, level 1, rock rails and front rear sensors. Not big optioned.

Nikolas

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Raptor
122366 ordered on 7/14. The sales manager is telling me it wont be built until December.
diamond black, level 2, Trx red accent, carbon fiber, Pano roof, bed utility, 19 spkr Harman and Technology group.

davidmichaelmalloy

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram Rebel
Military
NYANG
I ordered mine at the end of June and I think the dealer hit my CC with the deposit on July 01. My truck has gone from D > C > D but there is no ship date or update from Ram Chat, my dealer, or otherwise.

I ordered with the:
  • Level 2 Tech Group
  • Advanced Safety Group
  • Technology Group
  • Bed Utility Package
  • Harmon Kardon Sound System
Or another way of saying it.... I ordered everything that requires a silicon chip....

Redtrex

CyberGeek
Reaction score
Current Ride
Mercedes GLE350
122366 ordered on 7/14. The sales manager is telling me it wont be built until December.
diamond black, level 2, Trx red accent, carbon fiber, Pano roof, bed utility, 19 spkr Harman and Technology group.
So many on the forum have said it is just luck, or it is a lottery, or there is no pattern to this. If that is the case, how does your dealer know it will not be built until December? Mine says he has no eartly idea how they really do scheduling. Of course, there are always corner cases and Brother-In-Law deals.

Imaposer

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 ram sport - hydro blue
So many on the forum have said it is just luck, or it is a lottery, or there is no pattern to this. If that is the case, how does your dealer know it will not be built until December? Mine says he has no eartly idea how they really do scheduling. Of course, there are always corner cases and Brother-In-Law deals.
That's the dealer speak for don't bother me until next year.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton