Shifts And Grins Fabrication Reverse Light Kits Shipping

Shifts_And_Grins

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Level 2 TRX Billet Silver
Current Ride #2
2021 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
We are now shipping our TRX Reverse Light Kits. These kits mount a Diode Dynamics SSC1 Pod Light in the middle of the tow hook. They drastically increase the light behind you when backing up and provide a red backlight around your tow hooks when your lights are on. We offer the brackets alone, a pro kit, and a sport kit. LEt us know if we can help in any way.

IMG_0547.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg
IMG_0570.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
IMG_0763.jpg

Wwin

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Subaru WRX STi
Military
Dependa
We are now shipping our TRX Reverse Light Kits. These kits mount a Diode Dynamics SSC1 Pod Light in the middle of the tow hook. They drastically increase the light behind you when backing up and provide a red backlight around your tow hooks when your lights are on. We offer the brackets alone, a pro kit, and a sport kit. LEt us know if we can help in any way.

View attachment 39425View attachment 39426View attachment 39427View attachment 39428View attachment 39429
Order link please

Steiger

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Billet Silver level 2
Do you have the new plug and play wiring harness ready to go yet?

OP
OP
Shifts_And_Grins

Shifts_And_Grins

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2

We are finalizing the plug and play optional add on harness. We are testing a few options to see which is going to be best.

Steiger

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Billet Silver level 2

We are finalizing the plug and play optional add on harness. We are testing a few options to see which is going to be best.
Let me know when you get that part finished

OP
OP
Shifts_And_Grins

Shifts_And_Grins

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Let me know when you get that part finished
I will update the post when it is ready. There are a few that have said they want it and plenty more that probably just haven't said anything.

Mktboss

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 grand Cherokee just sold my 17 raptor
Good afternoon. Is there a discount code for group members ?

OP
OP
Shifts_And_Grins

Shifts_And_Grins

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Also what is the difference between the pro and sport kits please. Sorry to be a pita
Not a PITA at all. We don’t currently have a discount code for forum members. We will occasionally run sales for you all because you all are awesome. We don’t run sales often but we do give discounts on preordered products and we will do some forum specific sales for you all in the future.

Mktboss

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 grand Cherokee just sold my 17 raptor
Not a PITA at all. We don’t currently have a discount code for forum members. We will occasionally run sales for you all because you all are awesome. We don’t run sales often but we do give discounts on preordered products and we will do some forum specific sales for you all in the future.
And the difference between pro and sport ?

OP
OP
Shifts_And_Grins

Shifts_And_Grins

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
And the difference between pro and sport ?
Sorry long day. Everything about the sports and pros are the same except light output and amp draw. The pro pulls slightly more power and is brighter. Both great lights. Pros are the most popular and what we are trying to get back in stock. Both pros and sports are on a 1-2 week backorder but we have two orders of Pro lights pending right now, one of which should be shipping to us any day. Hopefully I actually answered your questions this time. Lol. I’ll post some specs in just a minute.