She arrived

GabeW

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Rebel Ram
First. Thank @KnightMare @tripleB @Caliche i vented since September. I still got a different vin number but the mechanic the Gm did a thorough walkthrough from Top to bottom under the hood and then on the lift looking at all the hoses and bolts one by one. Took a solid 30-45 mins. Which I appreciated. I showed them the list that has been made of issues. The mechanic was like... WTF. anyways see pics below. Next I will be putting on the Trex badges. The last pic is side by side with my trade in. -19 rebel.
A0254A86-74DF-45C8-A468-1F5AAABC14C1.jpeg
6A16748D-ED3F-4662-A09B-DB1A0ACA5AE6.jpeg
2459F561-19E8-45A3-AE5D-304D727E048C.jpeg
B62D9A82-55FE-422C-9242-E3E38B129B1B.jpeg

Attachments

• CB7411EB-18DF-44E4-A8A3-DA146D4C036F.jpeg
    CB7411EB-18DF-44E4-A8A3-DA146D4C036F.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 197
First. Thank @KnightMare @tripleB @Caliche i vented since September. I still got a different vin number but the mechanic the Gm did a thorough walkthrough from Top to bottom under the hood and then on the lift looking at all the hoses and bolts one by one. Took a solid 30-45 mins. Which I appreciated. I showed them the list that has been made of issues. The mechanic was like... WTF. anyways see pics below. Next I will be putting on the Trex badges. The last pic is side by side with my trade in. -19 rebel. View attachment 6761View attachment 6762View attachment 6763View attachment 6765
Good looking pickup you got there

Hell yeah congrats!

Not bad for the replacement TRX

Looks awesome. Mine arrived today as well, but my dealer refused to put on a lift or walk perform any check. I can inspect it, but they also will not put it on a lift.

First. Thank @KnightMare @tripleB @Caliche i vented since September. I still got a different vin number but the mechanic the Gm did a thorough walkthrough from Top to bottom under the hood and then on the lift looking at all the hoses and bolts one by one. Took a solid 30-45 mins. Which I appreciated. I showed them the list that has been made of issues. The mechanic was like... WTF. anyways see pics below. Next I will be putting on the Trex badges. The last pic is side by side with my trade in. -19 rebel. View attachment 6761View attachment 6762View attachment 6763View attachment 6765
Congrats Gabe on delivery of your beast. Enjoy & Safe Flying !

Congrats man. Enjoy the beast. Look forward to hearing your impressions of it.

Congrats and good luck

Do you have a copy of the list? And did they find anything from the list wrong?

Do you have a copy of the list? And did they find anything from the list wrong?
The list is in here somewhere but I will post what I have. They didn’t find anything thank God.
C369C39E-28FC-4AAB-B2ED-A80263DB6B3D.jpeg

Looks exactly like mine which I am told is at the dealership waiting for me to get there and pick it up!! Whoo hoo!!!

Beautiful truck
I have the 2019 rebel and thinking f trading in for the Black like you got!
Any Regrets?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back