Service transmission warning

Extractor

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
2021 Trx wit 10000 mi.
First day in snow, had it in snow mode for about 30 minutes.
Now the service transmission warning is on.

My dealer doesn’t have a transmission tech, the place they referred me to doesn’t either…
Found one that does but appointment is 2 weeks away and I honestly don’t care for that dealership.

Was it related to being in snow mode???
Anything I can do besides wait and hold my breath?

Mine popped up once in sport mode when I was getting after it pretty hard but it sat over night and it went away and hasn't come back since and that as probably 5000 miles ago

2021 Trx wit 10000 mi.

My dealer doesn’t have a transmission tech, the place they referred me to doesn’t either…
Found one that does but appointment is 2 weeks away and I honestly don’t care for that dealership.

Anything I can do besides wait and hold my
2021 Trx wit 10000 mi.

Anything I can do besides wait and hold my breath?
this is the same issue I have also at 10k miles. What did they do to fix it?

HTF do dealers get to keep their franchise with out having things like transmission mechanics let alone appropriate numbers of skilled mechanics?

I haven’t put it in snow mode since.
No light/warning since.
Dealer said there were no codes to pursue…
Basically I did nothing, but with “storm of the century” roaring outside now, I’m nervous to use snow mode again.

Check the fluid on transmission and Tcase make sure it's at correct level when hot. Not sure why but fca products are picky when in snow mode and sport.

2022 jeep I had for rental kicked on light in sport and snow.
Pulled fill plug for tcase and found about 3/4 of quart low

I have left mine in snow mode for extended periods of time, basically the majority of the winter so far and have had no lights.

My service transmission warning came on last night. I drove in auto mode through some slush and as soon as I parked in driveway it came on

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back