Service active dampening system

Ewea

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
I know this thread has floated around here and there. I have the dreaded message. It started as I drove it home from the dealership. It clears when I turn the truck off and restart it.

it comes on after a bigger bump. Sport mode will trigger It faster because the suspension is stiffer.

I checked all the wires, harnesses, plugs.

My truck was parked in the rail yard and they let the battery run dead. I’ve heard this is related to battery drain.

has anyone had this problem and actually gotten resolution? I plan to have it addressed with my first oil change.

I know this thread has floated around here and there. I have the dreaded message. It started as I drove it home from the dealership. It clears when I turn the truck off and restart it.

it comes on after a bigger bump. Sport mode will trigger It faster because the suspension is stiffer.

My truck was parked in the rail yard and they let the battery run dead. I’ve heard this is related to battery drain.

has anyone had this problem and actually gotten resolution? I plan to have it addressed with my first oil change.
This is the one where they need to put it on the lift to get all the weight off the tires, then re-calibrate if I’m not mistaken.

I’m having similar issues. Are you using recommended tire pressure? My light seems to come on when its been in the cold for some time?

Mine was repaired with a recalibration of the sensors. It was related to the
Dead battery. You have suspension issues if that’s coming on and unfortunately the dealerships know very little about it. Id bring it in for service and get it documented. My truck had a harsh ride until it was corrected

PCM and TCM update at the dealership and and suspension re-calibration all covered under a service bulletin at the dealership

The updates apply to trucks built before my build date.

Mine had this at under 3000 miles - started after battery drain. They did the updates, they did recal of sensors - never fixed. Being repurchased by RAM

This was my experience with the code. I think I got lucky

Attachments

• 5808F271-6546-4E01-9D04-BE7E1903F941.jpeg
    5808F271-6546-4E01-9D04-BE7E1903F941.jpeg
    615.6 KB · Views: 620
I just got this on my 2022 TRX I have only had 3 weeks. Took a different car to pick up my son and when I got home, it started and drove fine. Just got a recall notice, so plan to do that soon and have them check this out as well.

Hello, I had the same problem, In a year and a half I drove only 3,400 miles. when disconnecting and connecting back the battery I got a very nice notification "SERVICE ACTIVE DAMPING SYSTEM " I did the calibration myself by LAUNCH X431 PRO3S+, the massages goes away and the calibration is successful, but after a few seconds errors pops back up. I went to the RAM dealer and had it calibrated. Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916_075412_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_075412_Gallery.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 130
Back