ViperBob

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Bob
Current Ride
White TRX with most options on order
Current Ride #2
'96 Viper GTS, '06 Viper SRT coupe, 1966 Pontiac GTO, 1971 Mercedes 280SL, 2019 BMWX5, 2019 RAM Rebel will be traded in on the TRX
Military
N/A
I plan to put seat covers on (fronts only) because the seats are way too nice to risk stains, etc. l put them on my Rebel immediately after taking delivery of it. Looking for ideas and brands that are waterproof, rugged and yet attractive. Any recommendations from you all?

OP
ViperBob

ViperBob

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Bob
Current Ride
White TRX with most options on order
Current Ride #2
'96 Viper GTS, '06 Viper SRT coupe, 1966 Pontiac GTO, 1971 Mercedes 280SL, 2019 BMWX5, 2019 RAM Rebel will be traded in on the TRX
Military
N/A

Skiborsy

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
I have the Coverking Neosupremes on my rear seats (for kids and dogs). Had their Cordura on my previous truck (also pictured) but wanted the two tone this time around.

See this thread. https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/waterproof-seat-covers.3071/#post-63785

1623260455377.png

1623260476257.png

RobR651

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Ram 1500
Well, according to my dealer it is in shipping and estimated to arrive at Kent port on 6/24. Not sure what route it is taking to get there.
How about yours? Is it on the same schedule?
I’ve had mine for a few months now Bob. Mine came up through Portland on rail. The Kent yard is literally a stones throw from Bud Clary. Great dealer!

Jeffro

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jeff
Current Ride
2018 Ford Raptor, '22 TRX in D status
Current Ride #2
'32 Ford Roadster, 1954 Chevy
I always go with https://www.wetokole.com they look and most of all perform fantastic for years on multiple vehicles I have had.

terminator

TRX Member
Reaction score
We have Headwaters in our Hard Rock and Super Duty. It's Cordura material (same material as horse blankets). Super rugged and water resistant. Have had them on for years and still look new, even with hauling rotties and bostons in them. Plan on getting them for the TRX too. And they're made in Montana, USA.

Attachments

• driverseat xtra green.jpg
    driverseat xtra green.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Mdtrx

TRX Junkie
Reaction score

Skiborsy

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Thank God my kids are older now and they believe me when I talk about death and bodies never being found.
In all fairness to the kids, the biggest offender is the *%&*$%ing mineral sunscreen that doesn't come off anything without a blowtorch and gasoline... [P.S., if anyone has found a less permanent solution for getting sunscreen off leather, I'm all ears...]

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
We have Headwaters in our Hard Rock and Super Duty. It's Cordura material (same material as horse blankets). Super rugged and water resistant. Have had them on for years and still look new, even with hauling rotties and bostons in them. Plan on getting them for the TRX too. And they're made in Montana, USA.
As I live in Texas and the summers are extremely hot..... do these covers allow for the A/C ventilation to still function? Thanks.

BusaDave

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Name
Dave
Current Ride
2021 Black TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 BMW X5 M
As I live in Texas and the summers are extremely hot..... do these covers allow for the A/C ventilation to still function? Thanks.
Bingo we have a winner!!!!!!

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com