Saw The Beast in Person (pics)

WolverineHusky

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX, 2012 Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7, 2018 Road Glide Ultra, 2020 Ducati Scrambler Sport Pro 1100
So I was watching TRX YouTube videos (a daily ritual while waiting for mine) and saw that a Seattle dealership had one and did a video. They closed at 8 PM so I jumped in the 2500 to take a look.

First, I have to start out that I'd NEVER buy anything from this stealership (Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Seattle on 135th Aurora). Struck up conversation with a sales guy and I asked if they sold it and he said yes, with a $10K ADM. I told him I bought one for MSRP and some loudmouth sales drone yelled, "you can't get this for MSRP anywhere!!!!" I told him I found it on a forum, found a dealer in Wisconsin, and that I've already paid for it (I've literally already wired the entire balance to the dealership and signed the purchase order). Guy wasn't having it. He just kept on saying, "you can't get it for MSRP I don't believe you." I mentioned the forums and moved on as I didn't really care what he thought, but damn, what a douche bag (I asked about the Wrangler 392 as I have an interest and they basically ignored me and said their allocation had just been sold (above MSRP). I'm kinda flabbergasted that this dealership is even in business considering how rude they were.

Ok, now back to the truck. My impressions.

Size - I was skeptical of the "it is so huge" stuff as I have a Ram 2500 and have been around a lot of large trucks. But wow, it is HUGE lol. My 2500 is longer, but the TRX is taller, wider and beefier. It looks MEAN. It looks like it has bad intentions. I was pretty stunned and I'm not easily awed as lifted big trucks are a dime a dozen in the PNW.

Color - I drove up to check it out as it was Granite Crystal, the same color as the truck I ordered (I'm in KZT status so should have soon). A very nice color and I was ecstatic about my color choice. I was worried about the 2 tone but the granite crystal matches up well with the black bottom.

Features - didn't like the bed spare tire takes up waaaay too much room. The tires and rims though are pretty nice for a stock vehicle. Interior is stunning.

All in all an amazing vehicle. Some pics:

My girlfriend wants a Wrangler so she stopped by. She's pretty short (4'10) but gives the truck some scale.

IMG_6919.jpeg

IMG_6917.jpeg

IMG_6916.jpeg

So I was watching TRX YouTube videos (a daily ritual while waiting for mine) and saw that a Seattle dealership had one and did a video. They closed at 8 PM so I jumped in the 2500 to take a look.

First, I have to start out that I'd NEVER buy anything from this stealership (Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Seattle on 135th Aurora). Struck up conversation with a sales guy and I asked if they sold it and he said yes, with a $10K ADM. I told him I bought one for MSRP and some loudmouth sales drone yelled, "you can't get this for MSRP anywhere!!!!" I told him I found it on a forum, found a dealer in Wisconsin, and that I've already paid for it (I've literally already wired the entire balance to the dealership and signed the purchase order). Guy wasn't having it. He just kept on saying, "you can't get it for MSRP I don't believe you." I mentioned the forums and moved on as I didn't really care what he thought, but damn, what a douche bag (I asked about the Wrangler 392 as I have an interest and they basically ignored me and said their allocation had just been sold (above MSRP). I'm kinda flabbergasted that this dealership is even in business considering how rude they were.

Size - I was skeptical of the "it is so huge" stuff as I have a Ram 2500 and have been around a lot of large trucks. But wow, it is HUGE lol. My 2500 is longer, but the TRX is taller, wider and beefier. It looks MEAN. It looks like it has bad intentions. I was pretty stunned and I'm not easily awed as lifted big trucks are a dime a dozen in the PNW.

Color - I drove up to check it out as it was Granite Crystal, the same color as the truck I ordered (I'm in KZT status so should have soon). A very nice color and I was ecstatic about my color choice. I was worried about the 2 tone but the granite crystal matches up well with the black bottom.

Features - didn't like the bed spare tire takes up waaaay too much room. The tires and rims though are pretty nice for a stock vehicle. Interior is stunning.

My girlfriend wants a Wrangler so she stopped by. She's pretty short (4'10) but gives the truck some scale.

View attachment 6901

View attachment 6902

View attachment 6903
I think seeing them in person helps make the wait bearable. Think someone needs to make a site with a list of every dealer that sells at ADM across all the brands so when people are buying non-ADM vehicles, we know who to skip.

ADM dealers lying I got to call out. No one can get them MSRP?

Going to stop by there in the next few days if they still have it. Will certainly chime in and let them know I bought at MSRP just down the road from them too 😎 Excited to see one in person and the same color!

Dealer told me today my Granite has a ship date in 2 weeks! shiets gettin real! 🥳

View attachment 6901

View attachment 6902

View attachment 6903

I'm gonna call bullshit too!!

I bought mine for 6k under MSRP!!!

@WolverineHusky I finally got to see a TRX in person and it just happened to be an LE. You were spot on with your assessment. The truck was way wider and menacing in person than what you see online and does look like it has bad intentions lol. It was parked next to a Chevy 2500 HD and made it look pretty small. Now that I have seen the truck in person, I am even more anxious to order my granite TRX in the upcoming months.

One of the upsides of living in. the heart of 'flyover country' is that you can do business on a handshake (not a deposit) and being a loyal customer with a dealer is acknowledged. $87,520 MSRP. Selling price was $82,168 ($5,353 discount) and if Ram would have opened Affiliates program benefit (my employer is an FCA customer and supplier) another $1,495 discount would have been honored. ADM dealers suck.
Great deal! I need to talk to that dealer. Agree about the loyal customer part and it's wild to see how some dealers don't take care of customers...it's almost like they don't want repeat business lol

View attachment 6901

View attachment 6902

View attachment 6903
Beautiful truck! :)

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back