DEAL Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton is a Supporting Vendor of RAM-TRX.com

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
RAM-TRX.com would like to welcome Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton as an official supporting vendor!

Many of you already know @Scottk as he's been offering nicely discounted TRX orders to forum members for a while. However if you don't, please take a moment to visit their website by clicking on the link below:

If you have any questions, feel free to send him a direct message @Scottk

I take it no one’s buying from them on the forum.

I bought from them and it was a professional transaction with no surprises. I recommend them based on my experience.
Thanks

If you don’t mind without getting into specifics what’s the discount that they are offering in comparison to the other vendors here on the forum?

I purchased a TRX from them last Thursday. Orlando of Sam Lemans was outstanding.

If you don’t mind without getting into specifics what’s the discount that they are offering in comparison to the other vendors here on the forum?
At the time I ordered (July 2021) their discount was $5k off msrp and they fully price protected. So by the time I got my truck it turned out to be quite a bit more than that. I don't know what their current discount is however.

I dealt with Scott who impressed me with his expertise and knowledge of the process. (someone has said that Scott has retired but I don't know that for a fact) One thing that seemed to work out really well was the fact that the trucks are delivered directly from the factory to their dealership by truck so that portion of the process went pretty quickly since there was no rail transportation and all the delays that sometimes go with that.

Although they did not arrange the transport from the dealer to me they did give me some contacts to call which I did use. The truck was delivered on time with no issues or damage. It appeared the dealer did a good PDI as we had discussed that ahead of time and they knew which problem areas to check on the truck when they got it in.

All the paperwork was done promptly and everything was in order when I registered the truck in Florida.

Definitely worth checking with them. By the way, this truck is worth your wait.

At the time I ordered (July 2021) their discount was $5k off msrp and they fully price protected. So by the time I got my truck it turned out to be quite a bit more than that. I don't know what their current discount is however.

I dealt with Scott who impressed me with his expertise and knowledge of the process. (someone has said that Scott has retired but I don't know that for a fact) One thing that seemed to work out really well was the fact that the trucks are delivered directly from the factory to their dealership by truck so that portion of the process went pretty quickly since there was no rail transportation and all the delays that sometimes go with that.

Although they did not arrange the transport from the dealer to me they did give me some contacts to call which I did use. The truck was delivered on time with no issues or damage. It appeared the dealer did a good PDI as we had discussed that ahead of time and they knew which problem areas to check on the truck when they got it in.

All the paperwork was done promptly and everything was in order when I registered the truck in Florida.

Definitely worth checking with them. By the way, this truck is worth your wait.
Great I’m in Florida also. I will add them to my list once the order banks open up. Thank you very much.

Not to be a sh!tposter, but 5k off isn't even in the conversation when the other dealerships on here are offering 9-10k or more off. Unless there's an updated discount that makes them competitive, I don't see any reason to even consider an order through them.

Not to be a sh!tposter, but 5k off isn't even in the conversation when the other dealerships on here are offering 9-10k or more off. Unless there's an updated discount that makes them competitive, I don't see any reason to even consider an order through them.
Lol I was thinking the same thing just didn’t say it.

Well he asked so I told him. I think I made it clear that I did not know what , if any, their current deals may be. Seems to me it may be worth a phone call. As an aside at least I didn't have to deal with paint damage issues like were prevalent with one of the discount dealers or month or more long delays while a built truck sat in a rail yard waiting to get picked up, or paperwork delays after the completion of the sale which it seems many dealt with from some of the other discount dealers. Could be other considerations other than just a dollar figure that can be considered. Seems like the OP would just want to explore all his options but just my opinion. There are only a few sponsoring vendors on the forum, the list is not long.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back