HOT! Rotora Brake Street Brake Systems Now Available @Solisracinggroup (Special Pricing for Members!) For 20" Plus Wheels

SRG_Joe

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX Level 2
Current Ride #2
2021 Audi RS6 | 2021 Mini GP | 2018 SRG Built Wrangler | 1996 Coyote F150
SRG is now a Master Distributor for Rotora Braking Systems. The initial batch was meant as an introductory special to get the product into the market directly through Rotora themselves. The link below is for LIST pricing. These are the Street version to be used with 20" and up wheels. Please read through the link for information and options.

Rotora Logo is standard in the Street Series. Options include 10 available colors, high temp paint, 3D drilled or Air Foil Slot Rotors, and 8 Piston Fronts with 4 Piston Rears.

MEMBER PRICING AS FOLLOWS, PLEASE PM US FOR COUPON CODE. NATURAL ANODIZED FINISH IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN OPTION AS IT IS AN UP CHARGE

OPTION 1: ANY STYLE ROTOR | NATURAL ANODIZED FINISH | HIGH TEMP PAINT | LIST PRICE $9,390 MEMBER PRICE $7500

OPTION 2: ANY STYLE ROTOR | ANY CUSTOM COLOR | HIGH TEMP PAINT | LIST PRICE $8990 MEMBER PRICE $7100

OPTION 3: ANY STYLE ROTOR | ANY CUSTOM COLOR | LIST PRICE $8590 MEMBER PRICE $6800

Front-1.jpg

Front-2.jpg

Rear-1.jpg

Attachments

• RF410 Components.jpg
    RF410 Components.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 44
  • RF802 Components.jpg
    RF802 Components.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Hmmm this is so tempting!

This may be the dumbest question ever. But does this set include upgraded brake lines or do we use the OEM ones.

I just remember lots of people discussing upgrading to steel lines might help too.

This may be the dumbest question ever. But does this set include upgraded brake lines or do we use the OEM ones.

I just remember lots of people discussing upgrading to steel lines might help too.

Yes, if you look at the attached pics you see them on there bud.

Yes, if you look at the attached pics you see them on there bud.
Thanks. See I said I was a stupid question.

I like all high performance things but don’t fully understand how a lot of it works. So thanks much. Just know this truck needs better brakes.

On a side note, do you have any side by side comparisons to show how these brakes work better or decrease braking distance or more repeated stops prior to getting heat soaked?

Thanks. See I said I was a stupid question.

I like all high performance things but don’t fully understand how a lot of it works. So thanks much. Just know this truck needs better brakes.

On a side note, do you have any side by side comparisons to show how these brakes work better or decrease braking distance or more repeated stops prior to getting heat soaked?

Customers are just getting these now from the first order. However, it will be significantly less.

Is there a time limit on the member pricing offer?

It won't stay up forever. We will always offer special pricing to you guys, just not this low. To my knowledge, this is the only 8 piston front on the market so this pricing is very competitive.

Customers are just getting these now from the first order. However, it will be significantly less.
No offense Joe, but you can't make this claim. I agree that people are just getting them and most don't have them slapped on their truck yet. Looks like you guys just got them mounted up (if those are your pictures). It would be good to see 60-0 side by side so we can understand what the difference is and if it's "significant".

We all have an expectation that it will be significant, but you can't claim it since no one has done it. Perhaps that's a value add you guys can provide since you cornered the market from Rotora's pricing and would help value the additional markup for being the master dealer

No offense Joe, but you can't make this claim. I agree that people are just getting them and most don't have them slapped on their truck yet. Looks like you guys just got them mounted up (if those are your pictures). It would be good to see 60-0 side by side so we can understand what the difference is and if it's "significant".

We all have an expectation that it will be significant, but you can't claim it since no one has done it. Perhaps that's a value add you guys can provide since you cornered the market from Rotora's pricing and would help value the additional markup for being the master dealer
I guess this is what I’m getting at. For 7500 I guess I expect significant improvement. But unfortunately in life your definition of significant may be much different than mine.

Your significant only has to prove that there is an improvement. My significant is based on, is the 7500 investment worth the significant improvement you are referring to and expect us to accept at face value.

None taken and I understand. On the Trackhawks with Demon pads and rotors alone we are seeing shorter 60-0 times. An 8 piston caliper will obviously perform better then the OEM ones. However, being there are a lot of factors to take place, I agree with what you are saying.

Pricing increase in June. Take advantage now.

The original thread on these, some bought just the front set up. Coming from M3s, it was very common to upgrading just the front, even on track based set ups. Has anyone had experience with upgrading the fronts only? Can’t imagine needing front/rear for daily driving. I do understand brake bias and all that, but again, street driven can’t see that being much of an issue. Unless I’m completely wrong on our TRXs brakes

The original thread on these, some bought just the front set up. Coming from M3s, it was very common to upgrading just the front, even on track based set ups. Has anyone had experience with upgrading the fronts only? Can’t imagine needing front/rear for daily driving. I do understand brake bias and all that, but again, street driven can’t see that being much of an issue. Unless I’m completely wrong on our TRXs brakes
I think the Wilwood kit is front only.

We can separate them, for sure.

Are you guys still offering the member only pricing for street kit?

Are you guys still offering the member only pricing for street kit?
Yes, until we are told to take it down by Rotora lol.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back