Bubba

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Submariner
I currently have the rokblocks and they work alright but even with them as far out as they go I am getting significant splatter. The flap looks to cover the entire width of the tire but with the recent snow and now slush covered road I can clearly see the entire side of my truck covered in slush.

Experiences with the weather techs or maybe another brand?

I currently have the rokblocks and they work alright but even with them as far out as they go I am getting significant splatter. The flap looks to cover the entire width of the tire but with the recent snow and now slush covered road I can clearly see the entire side of my truck covered in slush.

Dang this is discouraging to hear, my Rokblokz just arrived yesterday and I’ll be installing them on the next day or so. I’ll be watching this thread closely. Cheers

Weather techs are pretty good for the money. Still get some splatter on the rear but significantly less. I’ll take a pic in a few

You gotta go with the XL’s. I had the standard ones and ordered the XL’s… it’s a big difference in stopping stuff from getting slung up onto the truck.

You gotta go with the XL’s. I had the standard ones and ordered the XL’s… it’s a big difference in stopping stuff from getting slung up onto the truck.
Anyone else confirm this? How much bigger are the XLs? Got any pictures?

I’m eagerly awaiting my truck and I was going to order weathertech…but I too want to see the XLs. I want a sweet ride, not a grandpa truck look

They all look like a grandpa cruiser but the WTs look the best to me. More integrated.
D22081BA-84D3-45F8-A22C-B29445DA93D6.jpeg

The front one juts out pretty far. Still take some dirt on the bedsides but have not seen any new chips since I put them on in October. Gonna call it as good as it it’ll get.

They all look like a grandpa cruiser but the WTs look the best to me. More integrated.
View attachment 31938
The front one juts out pretty far. Still take some dirt on the bedsides but have not seen any new chips since I put them on in October. Gonna call it as good as it it’ll get.
Do the rear ones actually protect much?

Do the rear ones actually protect much?
They do keep the mud and snow from getting all over the bed step and backside of the bumper. Also might save a few dings in my trailers.

The regular weather techs do as good a job as the regular sized RokBlokz from the pics I’ve seen. I went to the XL sized RokBlokz to keep the small gravel rocks from hitting the sides on dirt roads. They have done a way better job than the standard sized ones I originally had did. I thought the XL’s would’ve looked goofy, but they’ve grown on me. Nothing will keep the sides perfectly clean especially if you only have rock rails as opposed to the steps. I like the looks of the RokBlokz over the weathertechs but it’s a personal opinion on what you like best for looks.

You can see by the pics how much crap they actually catch. That’s after driving a few days on mostly thawed out from snow roads.

Attachments

• 41B905BE-A00C-4A9D-8CE3-03CCA647DE42.jpeg
    41B905BE-A00C-4A9D-8CE3-03CCA647DE42.jpeg
    287 KB · Views: 115
  • 8E757849-8666-4904-8CBC-6BF1BC1D4A8A.jpeg
    8E757849-8666-4904-8CBC-6BF1BC1D4A8A.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 116
  • B1399F79-B455-44CB-978E-CC402A35AE05.jpeg
    B1399F79-B455-44CB-978E-CC402A35AE05.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Might pull the trigger on the XLs. Also just considering drilling new holes slightly over and seeing how much it helps.

I thought the weather techs looked a little bulky and I am not sure I like that they are not flat on the inside. They look really good on the black and silver truck though. May be changing my mind. Tough decision

Might pull the trigger on the XLs. Also just considering drilling new holes slightly over and seeing how much it helps.
Reach out to RokBlokz tell them you have the regulars and they’ll cut you a deal on the XL’s

I thought the weather techs looked a little bulky and I am not sure I like that they are not flat on the inside. They look really good on the black and silver truck though. May be changing my mind. Tough decision

I thought the same but one I put them on I don’t even notice they are there. They flow pretty nice in person

Back