Shifts_And_Grins

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Level 2 TRX Billet Silver
Current Ride #2
2021 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
We now have rock lights. They are selling fast so hit us up for current inventory or lead times. We only have a few of the sets on the website but we are working on getting all of the rock light offerings up. These are complete plug and play up to the switch or bluetooth harness which requires a power and ground hook up. Super easy install. If you add the magnetic mounts it makes life super simple and you can move the lights around as you see fit. If there is something you want that you don't see on our webpage yet, let us know and we will prioritize getting on the page. Thank you all for the continued support. PS we installed 8 RGBW rock lights on our Bronco using magnetic mounts and a bluetooth controller and it is pretty awesome to be able to change colors and do light shows. You can even sync the lights to your music if you want. We also offer single color sets if that is more your style. Let us know how we can help.

trx_rock_light_wheel_rgbw_multicolor_collage_b.jpg
trx_rocklight_wheel_white_1_1.jpg
IMG_4879.jpg

Update. We got more rock lights in stock. We updated the webpage with all of the lights, lenses, wiring, controllers and mounts available. The kits come ready to install but if you buy an RGBW kit I recommend getting a bluetooth controller as well for full functionality. Below is a link to our TRX offerings. Scroll down for all of the rock light kits and accessories.

We now have rock lights. They are selling fast so hit us up for current inventory or lead times. We only have a few of the sets on the website but we are working on getting all of the rock light offerings up. These are complete plug and play up to the switch or bluetooth harness which requires a power and ground hook up. Super easy install. If you add the magnetic mounts it makes life super simple and you can move the lights around as you see fit. If there is something you want that you don't see on our webpage yet, let us know and we will prioritize getting on the page. Thank you all for the continued support. PS we installed 8 RGBW rock lights on our Bronco using magnetic mounts and a bluetooth controller and it is pretty awesome to be able to change colors and do light shows. You can even sync the lights to your music if you want. We also offer single color sets if that is more your style. Let us know how we can help.

View attachment 97967View attachment 97968View attachment 97969
Do you have any pictures of how they are installed on the TRX you're able to share? I'm interested, but have lots of questions which additional pictures may answer.

Do you have any pictures of how they are installed on the TRX you're able to share? I'm interested, but have lots of questions which additional pictures may answer.
I'll see what I can get. I know the owner of that TRX so I'll message him for more photos. Until my replacement TRX gets here, I'm at the mercy of friends and customers. lol I am more than happy to answer any questions you or anyone else has though.

In looking at the TRX in the first post, and the hot spots and light spread I suspect there are two lights mounted in the fender well; is that the case? Or, does one pod emit that much light? Are the lights heavy; and or do they require brackets or additional support? If the light pod mounts directly to the fender well is heat dissipation a concern? And, last question, are the lights daisy chain able, or home run back to the controller (assume rgb kit)?

In looking at the TRX in the first post, and the hot spots and light spread I suspect there are two lights mounted in the fender well; is that the case? Or, does one pod emit that much light? Are the lights heavy; and or do they require brackets or additional support? If the light pod mounts directly to the fender well is heat dissipation a concern? And, last question, are the lights daisy chain able, or home run back to the controller (assume rgb kit)?
I'm almost positive that is one light per wheel. They put out 1,000 plus lumens per light. They have clear and diffused lenses. I'll get you more info and hopefully more pictures on his setup when he responds. The lights are basically daisy chained using splitters that come in the kit so every wire doesn't have to go back to the controller. Last install I did only had two wires running to the controller. The lights are not heavy at all. They can be mounted with the supplied bolt, or many of the optional mounts available on the webpage. I prefer the magnetic mounts anywhere I can. The magnets are strong and hold well. In the fender wells you can use the supplied nut and bolt.

I stuck some cheap Harbor rock lights between my skid plate and winch bumper to shin on my spool at night. This was just for shift and grins but I needed up liking it and wish I had of done a brighter amber vs a 300 lumen white. I wonder if you magnetic would just stick on top of my skid plate and shine up on my spool.

I stuck some cheap Harbor rock lights between my skid plate and winch bumper to shin on my spool at night. This was just for shift and grins but I needed up liking it and wish I had of done a brighter amber vs a 300 lumen white. I wonder if you magnetic would just stick on top of my skid plate and shine up on my spool.
The magnets work great. As long as they’re a flat metal surface you are good to go. 1,000 lumens is really nice too.

The magnets work great. As long as they’re a flat metal surface you are good to go. 1,000 lumens is really nice too.
I assume my ADD skid is metal. Let me double check. The RGBW doesn't seem like it has an amber choice but the picture shows an amber light. Do I need the M8 controller if I am just hooking them up to an Aux and using while winching?

I assume my ADD skid is metal. Let me double check. The RGBW doesn't seem like it has an amber choice but the picture shows an amber light. Do I need the M8 controller if I am just hooking them up to an Aux and using while winching?
It has amber. I prefer the Bluetooth controller and app for the RGBW but for your setup I’d lean towards the single color and select amber.

FYI these are diode dynamics rock lights. There are 6 of them (1 in each wheel well and 1 under the cab on each side with the magnet mounts)
very happy with the kit.

Attachments

• IMG_2450.jpeg
    IMG_2450.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 85
It has amber. I prefer the Bluetooth controller and app for the RGBW but for your setup I’d lean towards the single color and select amber.
I figure I might as well get a decent starter kit incase I decide I want more

Shouldn't the RGBW lights be named RGBWA is they have an amber option?

If I light up my wheelwellls, it's going to show off all my dirt
I’d been thinking of adding rock lights in the wheel wells at the same time as replacing my AMP step lights. I washed it a couple of days ago and the wheel wells took ages, I wouldn’t bother too much about them being dirty but people always look in them 👀

I figure I might as well get a decent starter kit incase I decide I want more

Shouldn't the RGBW lights be named RGBWA is they have an amber option?
It goes on a color wheel. I’ll snap a screenshot. When between or mixing colors you get different colors.

Have you used the mounts offroad?

If I light up my wheelwellls, it's going to show off all my dirt
I have used the magnetic mounts offroad. The lights haven’t moved. I’ve submerged them in running river water, rock crawling and higher speed with washboard. No movement at all.

I’d been thinking of adding rock lights in the wheel wells at the same time as replacing my AMP step lights. I washed it a couple of days ago and the wheel wells took ages, I wouldn’t bother too much about them being dirty but people always look in them 👀
Come and clean mine.

Attachments

• IMG_20230311_232200.jpg
    IMG_20230311_232200.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 24
I replaced the AMP blue hue lights on the power steps with white rock lights @Oracle Lighting and added the same lights to the wheel well to illuminate when steps are deployed. I like how it matches the rest of the lights, [bed, tail gate, side mirrors].

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpeg
    IMG_1370.jpeg
    414.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1365.jpeg
    IMG_1365.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back