DEAL Ripatuned Supercharger Chiller System!

Boosted

TRX Maniac
TRX of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Super Stock
Military
Army
A lot of you have asked for this, so here it is. The only authorized Ripatuned Supercharger Chiller System group buy for forum and FB group members!

For a limited time, you can get the new TRX specific chiller system at a huge savings. Normal price for these badass systems is $3499, but between now and 11/23/2022, you can get one for only $2999 with free shipping! Thats a savings of $500+.

Here is the Ripatuned TRX interchiller system, and in regular Ripatuned fashion, we went over the top. This system incorporates a full Plug and Play installation, no lines to cut and crimp, no real setup what so ever. We designed this to be a complete bolt on with no modifications needed to the vehicle. Our kit incorporates a drag valve as well like most other stage two packages, and it is easily controlled by the in cabin AUX switches for those high speed runs or drag racing applications where maximum cooling is needed.

What does that mean for you? Easy and clean install, no chance of leaks and can be removed from the vehicle easily be sold if you ever sell the vehicle. You can revert back to stock without a trace and with no new parts to buy. Oem style crimped AC lines, pre-cut to length.

Simply install this kit in line with the stock system and you are good to go in under an hour.

To order, simply go to https://brawlerfab.com/product/ripatuned-chiller/

Act now before this special group buy ends!

69E64FFE-8651-47FE-AF32-E9F16F3D8FC4.jpeg
CFA7352E-EA5F-4172-98C7-C56E06BAF375.jpeg
A4A204B0-A785-4B5F-84DF-99FFE40E906A.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s where my windshield washer fluid bottle sits.
Yes, we are making a retrofit part to accommodate the reservoir if you have both setups. ;)

How plug and play is this? Would it be easy to swap to stock if needed?
Yes, completely reversible and untraceable.

1668025117647.png

This should work well with the Whipple right? I can't see why it wouldn't perhaps a slight modification to the intake elbow?

Pardon my ignorance, but what air filter is used and where is the intake routed? Can't seem to see it well in your post or on the site.

Pardon my ignorance, but what air filter is used and where is the intake routed? Can't seem to see it well in your post or on the site.
Great question. I do need to find some pictures showing the install with different combos. This particular setup is a twin turbo compound boost setup and the air intake tube you see in the pictures has nothing to do with this system.

The interchiller does not interface with the air intake. This system cools (chills) the intercooler coolant and is compatible with most air intake and supercharger setups including stock.

I hope this clears things up.

Great question. I do need to find some pictures showing the install with different combos. This particular setup is a twin turbo compound boost setup and the air intake tube you see in the pictures has nothing to do with this system.

The interchiller does not interface with the air intake. This system cools (chills) the intercooler coolant and is compatible with most air intake and supercharger setups including stock.

I hope this clears things up.
Thanks for the explanation. I'd be interested in seeing pictures with other setups when you have a chance to post them.

What is the practicality on a almost bone stock TRX? The only additions I have are AFE super stock intake and a Ripatuned Incognito

What is the practicality on a almost bone stock TRX? The only additions I have are AFE super stock intake and a Ripatuned Incognito
Cooler temps = more power with more gains realized once you increase boost as you will be generating more heat. Cooling the charge will increase hp and overall performance. Works on both stock and modified with modified benefitting more.

Are you planning to create an install video? VERY interested!

Are you planning to create an install video? VERY interested!
I do not have plans to create a video install but I will see if I can find one.

Can this be run if you have your behind the grill lights & the ultimate onboard air system? Seems like at that point you have to be running out of space, haha. I think this would interfere with the air compressor tank at the very least, if not also the windshield reservoir that has to be moved a second time after the behind the grill if you have the compressor setup?

I'm trying to take advantage of your sales but not sure if I could swing all three setups at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

Can this be run if you have your behind the grill lights & the ultimate onboard air system? Seems like at that point you have to be running out of space, haha. I think this would interfere with the air compressor tank at the very least, if not also the windshield reservoir that has to be moved a second time after the behind the grill if you have the compressor setup?

I'm trying to take advantage of your sales but not sure if I could swing all three setups at the same time. :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately this setup won’t work with the Ultimate onboard air system.

Unfortunately this setup won’t work with the Ultimate onboard air system.
Thanks for letting me know. Wanted to follow up and ask if there's a configuration that would work if the air tank and mount was eliminated from the compressor setup? It looks like you could probably run the compressor and battery box alone (I'd mainly want it for tires), and still have room for the chiller setup, unless there's nowhere for the washer reservoir to go at that point still (assuming I have the LP6's behind the grill already as I ordered that kit the other day)?

Thanks for letting me know. Wanted to follow up and ask if there's a configuration that would work if the air tank and mount was eliminated from the compressor setup? It looks like you could probably run the compressor and battery box alone (I'd mainly want it for tires), and still have room for the chiller setup, unless there's nowhere for the washer reservoir to go at that point still (assuming I have the LP6's behind the grill already as I ordered that kit the other day)?
Without the tank it would work just fine. It's just the tank shares the same real estate as the chiller.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back