Richard Hammond Approves

Because of Euro sound limits they added valved exhaust?! Look just after 10 minutes he holds the cruise control button to open the valve.

Richard is living his best American life over in the UK. Good on him!

"It makes my Landrover look like a toy car"

I actually met Richard last week in the UK at an automotive event (and took a selfie with him). Nice guy with a great sense of humor!

IMG_2688 2_LOW.jpg
~ Mike

Because of Euro sound limits they added valved exhaust?! Look just after 10 minutes he holds the cruise control button to open the valve.
I would assume the trucks sent to Europe are still made in the US? I would love to score that exhaust set up on my truck.

I would assume the trucks sent to Europe are still made in the US? I would love to score that exhaust set up on my truck.
AEC said they modify the cars to make them legal so I wonder if thats part of it. Same reason the black series AMG GT sounds like crap.

I actually met Richard last week in the UK at an automotive event (and took a selfie with him). Nice guy with a great sense of humor!

View attachment 96507~ Mike
I know Hennessey gets a bad wrap on this forum but the Venom is a rad piece of engineering.

Seems like Richard needs some RAM-TRX forum swag sent to him, would be fun to see the sticker on his commuter 🦖 :D @Nitro

You don't need to modify the exhaust nor add that hideous light on the top rear of the cab in the UK, I guess they must be necessary for other EU countries.

I like that bar in the front ‼️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_053349_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_053349_Chrome.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 132
Perhaps someone needs to make a “Hammond approves” TRX sticker

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back