RetraxOne XR/RetraxPro XR Accessories

phenny

TRX Member
Reaction score
For those with experience/knowledge with these bed covers can you give any insight on which brand of accessories are best quality or options. On their website they mention Yakima, Thule and Rhino Rack are the options. Do they lock to the bed rail and do the accessories lock to the crossbars?

Also, I’m assuming the locking cover locks to the mounting system so you can still open and close your tailgate with cover locked.

Anyone selling these at a discount?

Thanks

ARB have some Accessories for Ram 1500/2500 trucks.

I am wondering if anyone know of anyone (companies) that did roof canopies for UHF radios for the New TRX 1500 Ram?"

For those with experience/knowledge with these bed covers can you give any insight on which brand of accessories ar
For those with experience/knowledge with these bed covers can you give any insight on which brand of accessories are best quality or options. On their website they mention Yakima, Thule and Rhino Rack are the options. Do they lock to the bed rail and do the accessories lock to the crossbars?

Also, I’m assuming the locking cover locks to the mounting system so you can still open and close your tailgate with cover locked.

Thanks
Yes to cover locking to mounting system. I got a quote yesterday for a yakima system, with landing pads, skyline towers, hd bars and adapters, and bike rack for mountain bike, on a retrax pro xr tonneau cover..... but quote seems excessive... from what i seen most of these accessories can lock individually you just have to buy them with locks included....

I've checked out the Retrax Pro at a Dallas dealer with the purpose in mind of the Yakima tent on the racks and maybe the remote fob and cover.
Agreed the quote gets real expensive.
And for me it's awful easy to keep spending on the dream. Nice racks and a nice tent are cheaper than even the tiny campers I've looked at. We'll see.
Having the truck may just occupy me for the first few months at least. And finding a place in Texas like Texana Ranch where there's room to enjoy.

Everywhere i have seen it online its 1929 and that also includes the local quote i got.....
Everyone is running on old pricing on them, new map on that part number is what we have listed but I'll see what I can do when you are ready!

Correct, deal with this every January lol. Manufacturer updates map pricing and we are one of few to compile to keep our Authorized Dealer status but it takes everyone else til spring to get their pricing right.

Correct, deal with this every January lol. Manufacturer updates map pricing and we are one of few to compile to keep our Authorized Dealer status but it takes everyone else til spring to get their pricing right.
Ok, because local place is an authorized dealer from retrax website.....

Ok, because local place is an authorized dealer from retrax website.....
Yup plenty of them are but not too many of them are quick to update pricing until they have issues and need manufacture help. Higher Pricing = Higher Cost.

Thanks
I think you have to order the upgrade rail kit for $100 when you order the cover. They have 2 different rail kits. I think one is smooth and the other has the channel in it. I wanted to buy one of these covers but I not ready to give up 13 inches or bed space.

I think you have to order the upgrade rail kit for $100 when you order the cover. They have 2 different rail kits. I think one is smooth and the other has the channel in it. I wanted to buy one of these covers but I not ready to give up 13 inches or bed space.
Right the xr has the rail in it....

Right the xr has the rail in it....
That sounds about right. I think there is an MR version and an X-RAY version in addition to manual vs electric slide.

Last edited:
is the RetraxONE XR the one with the sleeve for the accessories and if so is this the part #T-60243? Thanks
Correct, any part numbers that start with T- are supplied with the T-Slot design which allows for any accessories to be added from Yakima, Thule or others.

FYI, manufacturer back down pricing on T-80243 and several other part numbers and didn't send out an accurate price file to distributors or us so my apologizes to @Longhorn. That has since been corrected.

Back