Removing Badges

bufordblue

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Ram 1500
Hey all, been lurking for a while, thought i'd signed up already, but finally got ready to post and realized I wasn't official yet. Glad to finally be a part of the community.

Anyone planning to remove the RAM badges on the doors and any other elevated badges like that? I've wanted to do it in the past but my vehicles were always old enough that I'd worried about paint fade. I'm thinking about doing it on this one and either leaving clean or putting some of the T-Rex heads on there.

Open to any input ya'll have.

Welcome Buford, glad you’re here!

I plan on removing the RAM badges on both doors and replacing them with factory mopar TRX badges from the tailgate. Then adding the Hellasaurus Rex badge to that. My truck actually arrived at the train depot a couple days early so I hope to have it mid week! Then the fun begins!

I'm torn......every Ram I've owned (6 now) - I remove every badge I can. I don't like cleaning around them......

But the TRX badge looks killer - and I love @tripleB 's idea of putting them on the door as well. But, I'll probably do what I always do - remove 'em all!

Hey all, been lurking for a while, thought i'd signed up already, but finally got ready to post and realized I wasn't official yet. Glad to finally be a part of the community.

Anyone planning to remove the RAM badges on the doors and any other elevated badges like that? I've wanted to do it in the past but my vehicles were always old enough that I'd worried about paint fade. I'm thinking about doing it on this one and either leaving clean or putting some of the T-Rex heads on there.

Open to any input ya'll have.
I usually debadge all my vehicles. It's very easy. Dental floss. An a hair dryer, or heat gun on low. A little 3m solvent. A quick wax and your good. Should not take more than a couple hours

I'm removing every SCAM, I mean RAM badge possible. The giant one on the tailgate going to be the problem
@tripleB need a giant SRT logo for the tailgate that'll fit the mounting holes under the RAM logo

I'll be taking all the trx badges off and adding Stellains badges 🤣🤣🤣

I'm removing every SCAM, I mean RAM badge possible. The giant one on the tailgate going to be the problem
@tripleB need a giant SRT logo for the tailgate that'll fit the mounting holes under the RAM logo
Hmmm, I have completely debadged my last few trucks and I didn't do any factory graphics on the TRX for this reason as well, when I ordered I had full intention of removing everything. I have seen other large emblems like the R A M on the tailgate have holes in the body for alignment, I wonder if these are the same way?

Hmmm, I have completely debadged my last few trucks and I didn't do any factory graphics on the TRX for this reason as well, when I ordered I had full intention of removing everything. I have seen other large emblems like the R A M on the tailgate have holes in the body for alignment, I wonder if these are the same way?
For sure they will. I don't see them making a tailgate ONLY for the TRX. Just like the fenders won't ONLY be for the TRX...

Back