Red accents or no?

I chose red, feels more lux than obnoxious. I also ordered diamond black, and I think exterior color makes a difference in the decision. Some colors I would not get with red accents. But then again, I have only seen pics of level2 without red accents, not in person.

Only you know what you like. Personally I appreciate the color contrast but I don’t know if I’d get sick of it overtime so I opted not to get the red.

The red is great, plus it gives you a color to use for other things - red and black trash can, red flashlight, red straps etc..

Only you know what you like. Personally I appreciate the color contrast but I don’t know if I’d get sick of it overtime so I opted not to get the red.
I think the red adds some contrast to the interior but not sure if I love it.

LE...no choice, but I do like the red. Had black with gray accents in my Raptor. Was not looking to get it again in my new truck.

I chose the red accents and carbon fiber after seeing it in person. To me the gray just blended in, which is not what this truck is all about. Its not a blend, it’s the blender!

I chose no red accents because just would have clashed with the blue exterior in my opinion. The default gray accents (lvl 2) went better with blue. On that note though, I would have gotten it if I had chose a red or black truck hehe

Call me cheap. Even if I loved the red, I wasn’t gonna pay an extra $1500 for the same exact materials, just in a different color.
I advise you to never look at an exotic car option sheet.

I didn’t read all the replies but my $.02 is that the 12” screen can be configured with red highlights or orange or even blue. But if you have red trim then those off colors don’t look so good anymore. I’d skip the red trim package.

I liked the red stitching but the white stitching on black leather looked good as well. I opted to not get the red interior solely based on wife not liking it. Happy wife happy TRX owner.
Same with myself and my wife.

I can only imagine, but no worries…too cheap for that too. Rather just have my boats nickel and dime me to death.
I have never met a boat than only nickle and dimes you...minimally $2 - $20 to death...but sometimes still worth it :ROFLMAO:

I have never met a boat than only nickle and dimes you...minimally $2 - $20 to death...but sometimes still worth it :ROFLMAO:
I’m so glad I don’t have a thing for watercraft.

I can only imagine, but no worries…too cheap for that too. Rather just have my boats nickel and dime me to death.
Bambi’s right - you could end up with a turquoise 911 with add ons that cost almost as much as the base car - don’t ask how I know...

Bambi’s right - you could end up with a turquoise 911 with add ons that cost almost as much as the base car - don’t ask how I know...
Want different color stitch? 10k. Want a painted keyfob? 10k. Etc

you can add 105k in options on a 720s without even touching the custom shop

Want different color stitch? 10k. Want a painted keyfob? 10k. Etc

you can add 105k in options on a 720s without even touching the custom shop
Dont forget the headrest logo, wheel center cap logo...

Back