Rays/gram lights don’t clear wheel weights?

Well the wheels I have order does not fit! I hope the wheels can be exchanged. 18x9 -20 on a 22.
I had to sand down the extra metal from casting on my calipers. Less than 1mm. Does yours rub more?

I had to sand down the extra metal from casting on my calipers. Less than 1mm. Does yours rub more?
I didn’t even try to sand it down. But I was at discount tires at the time. They showed me that the caliber was literally touching in side the barrel. All I did was contacted the shop I got them from. But seeing everyone sands down the caliber I might look into that.

Thought I would come in here and let everyone know I got GramLights 57DRx 18x9 0 to fit without any issues. Simply put wheel weight, black to match black wheels, closer to the middle of the wheel rather than the inner lip. Clears without issues. Also saved 8 lbs per corner between wheels and lug nuts

you can definitely get those to fit with a little clearancing on the calipers I got my set of 17's to fit you certainly should be fine taking a little off to get the 18's to fit with comfortable amount of clearance

I returned the old wheels back to showstoppers.they have been great with the issue. Order new wheels!

Attachments

• 3677519A-E07F-4E59-AF72-6E1DCB3B6D1E.jpeg
    3677519A-E07F-4E59-AF72-6E1DCB3B6D1E.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 44

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back