RAPTOR R

Fords entire allocation system is pro-dealer and anti-customer in terms of leverage. Customers have to fight for dealer allocation as opposed to dealers competing for our business. I had a 2019 Raptor and loved it but the TRX is better in most ways. I am sure the Raptor R is slightly better on paper and has some advantages but

Who's providing the ice cream??

Funny how the Ford fanbois always leave out the $20k price delta between the TRX and the aRrrr…to be slower…

I agree I was a Raptor R fanatic but availability turned me back to Ram Dec 7 my TRX ships and I’m not looking back. Ram marketing and special vehicle service is far superior to any manufacturer and I anticipate nothing but but pleasure from my 2023 TRX. I was a Raptor owner wanting to upgrade and all I got was sorry we have no allocation to facilitate your order!
What’s different about their service for “special vehicles”?

Funny how the Ford fanbois always leave out the $20k price delta between the TRX and the aRrrr…to be slower…
$20k difference without a $50k ADM. So more like a $60-$70k difference.

HI TRX TEAM

Just checking to see if y’all seen the drag race on you tube with the Stock TRX and new Raptor R..do we need to worried? LOL. Your thoughts please..>rock

HI TRX TEAM

Just checking to see if y’all seen the drag race on you tube with the Stock TRX and new Raptor R..do we need to worried? LOL. Your thoughts please..>rock
I can't wait until I roll up a R. R. I belive that my Trx will pull him by two trucks length by 120mph hemi rules always!

IF RAM had 4.10's like they should have had in then it wouldn't be a dog at a roll. Hey even the PW has 4.10's on 33's(PW should have had 35's)! 3.55's are too high for 35's! Yes you can make it up with the transmission, but NOT from a roll race. On my JKU with 40's I had 5.38's and was the perfect set up. trucks and Jeeps max out before the tranny will, so lower gearing is way better. Hey even vipers have 3.73 gears so you can do 60 MPH in first gear. Gas millage already sucks so 4.10's would have been ok. Hey even the JLU 392 recon is 4.56 gears!

Both trucks are awesome, but TRX wins do to the "low starting price" if you can call it a low price. Not enough of a difference to call one better than the other then whatever you prefer.
💯 they should have done more gear for a 6500# truck the Raptor has had 4.10 since the 6 speed models.

I actually get paid to drive a Ford. It's a company Explorer. :LOL::LOL:
Same here, I get F250's and drive them from 0-150k miles and they give me a new one. I'm on my 6th truck and can say the gas F250s are absolute shit with a multitude of problems over their generations.

My latest one, now with 2,000 miles has issues with doors not properly closing on both sides. Checking further noticed they are misaligned and will need to bring it to a dealer. Ford Dealers are also the worst, and here on Long Island with a large population and lots of dealers I've always had problems with most of them basically telling me they didn't want my business. One of them actually told me last time I wasn't a "customer". I told them I had been there in 2017 for a diesel F250 and they told me it was too long ago and that didn't qualify me as one any longer LOL.

Personaly I would never buy a Ford going by the aggravation I've had over the years.
I'm on my 5th RAM and although have had some small issues always got taken care of and had good service.

IMO Ford has bad reputations because their dealers really don't give two shits about people who buy vehicles from them

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back