Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
I really just can’t help myself at times.

B42EA478-1B4A-4B4F-ACBA-A67FC9EC9DED.jpeg

E9753028-08C0-4324-9E17-2CAEDC377B0A.jpeg

JRex

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Guys not thinking about sex all the time = Nope, good luck.
A person that has never lied=Nope, good luck. What guy doesn't act different to land a girl?
Not 420 friendly = it legal in a lot of states and considered like aspirin now.

I have a retired Navy buddy that always used this when some prude started getting prissy or up on her high horse: " What do you mean, you never had one in the pink and one in the stink at the same time?"

That always got rid of them. Never laughed so hard, the reaction, when she would figure it out.

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Did she respond????
Not yet. They rarely do when I go to that troll level. I still use my “you down for 3 minutes of mediocre sex followed by 45 minutes of crying?” line. Works with girls that have a sense of humor

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Guys not thinking about sex all the time = Nope, good luck.
A person that has never lied=Nope, good luck. What guy doesn't act different to land a girl?
Not 420 friendly = it legal in a lot of states and considered like aspirin now.

I have a retired Navy buddy that always used this when some prude started getting prissy or up on her high horse: " What do you mean, you never had one in the pink and one in the stink at the same time?"

That always got rid of them. Never laughed so hard, the reaction, when she would figure it out.
The Shocker!!!

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
So in my experience on tinder here all the asian girls are either scammers trying to steal your banking info or want to get engaged before kissing (literally).

i was just talking to this cute asian girl (I don’t know why I even bother anymore honestly but it is what it is).

I ask her what she is looking for. She says “a gentleman boyfriend.” Now I’ve been down this road before so I ask her to clarify.

She no shit goes “I DO NOT LIKE CHATTING WITH YOU” and unmatched me.

lol. At least she made me laugh.

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
I just matched with a girl on tinder that must be a stripper.

KILL MODE ACTIVATED

WolverineHusky

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX, 2012 Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7, 2018 Road Glide Ultra, 2020 Ducati Scrambler Sport Pro 1100
I enjoy online dating but approach it completely differently today as opposed to 10+ years ago.

When I was 40 it was insanely fun. Granted, my priorities at the time weren't "ideal" lol as I was in mid-life crisis mode. This led to, "Sure, you're 25 and have no idea who you are but you want to party? Sure let's get to it!"

Now at 49 and getting closer to 50 I'm more "adult" about it and not just looking to get laid. I've had my fun and debauchery (married a 25 year old spinner when I was 40 - dated a stripper in my 20s for a brief moment...yadda yadda yadda). Now I'm just trying to avoid gold diggers or crazies (which can be a challenge).

What makes it easier is 99% of the guys out there are just bottom feeders. Creepy bathroom selfies...unsolicited dikk pics, living in mom's basement..."oh poor me" in their profile description, afraid to ask a woman out for an actual date (and instead prefer to be pen pals). Have a lot of women friends online and they basically share everything and makes me lose faith in the male species. Heck, have a decent smile, show yourself having fun in your pics, don't be a douche, and have the ability to be sarcastic and/or crack jokes and you're pretty much golden.

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
I enjoy online dating but approach it completely differently today as opposed to 10+ years ago.

When I was 40 it was insanely fun. Granted, my priorities at the time weren't "ideal" lol as I was in mid-life crisis mode. This led to, "Sure, you're 25 and have no idea who you are but you want to party? Sure let's get to it!"

Now at 49 and getting closer to 50 I'm more "adult" about it and not just looking to get laid. I've had my fun and debauchery (married a 25 year old spinner when I was 40 - dated a stripper in my 20s for a brief moment...yadda yadda yadda). Now I'm just trying to avoid gold diggers or crazies (which can be a challenge).

What makes it easier is 99% of the guys out there are just bottom feeders. Creepy bathroom selfies...unsolicited dikk pics, living in mom's basement..."oh poor me" in their profile description, afraid to ask a woman out for an actual date (and instead prefer to be pen pals). Have a lot of women friends online and they basically share everything and makes me lose faith in the male species. Heck, have a decent smile, show yourself having fun in your pics, don't be a douche, and have the ability to be sarcastic and/or crack jokes and you're pretty much golden.
Basically my experience. I’m only 39 so talk to 18 (I have no idea what I am doing but lets party) to 40.

The stripper is 19. Let me find a pic that isn’t a rules violation.
B5634BBE-73FA-4D2C-A060-24796A041C2E.jpeg

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2

Case in point
092402BE-B140-44C7-9112-8B7BD1635D2B.png

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
I feel like I was playing in the major leagues of dating (LA) and am now playing for a random club team where I hit 40mph pitches

WolverineHusky

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX, 2012 Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7, 2018 Road Glide Ultra, 2020 Ducati Scrambler Sport Pro 1100
I feel like I was playing in the major leagues of dating (LA) and am now playing for a random club team where I hit 40mph pitches

Be careful man. Lot of gold diggers and cray cray out there. I had to record a gal in my house with my phone because she wouldn't leave.

I personally swipe left automatically if they are under 30. I mean, I have my $hit together, am in shape and have some disposable income, etc. so perhaps their "like" was genuine. But if a 25 year old is hitting me up I just assume she wants a ticket out of the trailer or something. And if that's not the case they likely have no idea what they want long term ("young and dumb" - we've all been there).

I've learned that patience is the key (don't swipe right on every 20 something with a boob job, tattoos and blonde - what I used to do) and run for the hills if they are overly jealous.

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Be careful man. Lot of gold diggers and cray cray out there. I had to record a gal in my house with my phone because she wouldn't leave.

I personally swipe left automatically if they are under 30. I mean, I have my $hit together, am in shape and have some disposable income, etc. so perhaps their "like" was genuine. But if a 25 year old is hitting me up I just assume she wants a ticket out of the trailer or something. And if that's not the case they likely have no idea what they want long term ("young and dumb" - we've all been there).

I've learned that patience is the key (don't swipe right on every 20 something with a boob job, tattoos and blonde - what I used to do) and run for the hills if they are overly jealous.
Yeah. I get ya. Not my first rodeo. I am mvp level slippery to gold diggers/etc. I get consent in writing if that gives you an idea of the countermeasures I deploy. Thank you 50 shades for making this a turn on.

And I never tell them where I live unless I am 1000% comfortable.

I am guilty of swiping right if they look mentally ill though. Those girls are animal. Besides. I can out mentally ill them

WolverineHusky

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride

Funny video. Guy said the "crazy zone" are the strippers, hairdressers, and anyone named Tiffany lol (have to beg to differ on last one as my last long time GF (flight attendant) was a Tiffany and she was quite sane and cool. (relationship just ran its course IMHO)

Buddy of mine has a quasi matrix. Says for a mate you only get 2 out of the following three: Hot -- Sane --- Smart. Can only get two. He said his wife is hot and smart. But crazy lol.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com