@RAMCARES.

Solaris

Dragon Rider
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Dragon Fire Red TRX
Current Ride #2
'22 Ignition Edition > '21 Hydro Blue TRX
Says they are in a convo. Doesn’t look like they post much.

TedRex

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 2500 Diesel
Current Ride #2
Hydro Blue TRX
Silence is not golden. I'd bet they are quiet bc management is trying to control info for liability sake.

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel Hydro Blue, 2022 Ram TRX Ordered
Current Ride #2
2005 Mustang V8 Swapped
I need to see a response for @RamCares. I need to see that they actually care and are addressing their QC issues. For everyone following. Like this to show @RamCares you really want someone to address all the issues. This is getting to a point it is not worth trusting RAM with products. RAM ARE YOU LISTENING?! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WEIGH IN. WE ARE LISTENING. WE WANT REASSURANCES FROM YOU! Fire the QC managers! Lack of response from @RamCares is not reassuring!
Rumor has it that they are more concerned with the leaked 2022 TRX news than these MAJOR quality control issues. Major YouTube / Automotive News Media channels are aware of these QC issues and it's only a matter of time before they have to respond to someone, probably them before us.

JRex

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
RAM Cares, is just a case (desk manager), sending emails to STAR, who controls everything. RAM Cares is just their tracking arm that tracks customer complaints and forwards them to STAR.

STAR gets around to it, when they want to, if at all, based on corporate policy. Keep it quite, admit nothing. For liability, reputation, signature vehicle image protection...etc.

People still joke about the FORD Pinto.

Last edited:

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
They more worried about me leaking info... Valid but all I wanted was a TSB on the suspension.
I got a feeling they going they going to change their tune in a couple weeks...

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
I have an appointment to do a facetime with my selling dealer service mgr to go over the issues checklist. Will report back. It’s a late jan/early feb build so hoping nothing major.

JRex

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
KnightMare is the expert on this. Would love to hear his working theory.

But from all his videos and trucks built months ago, but not delivered, leads me to believe:
1) There was or still is an assembly problem, for example: not manually threading bolts, before letting automation machine, crank it down evenly to torque to spec. Thus stripping the bolt and part it went into. What else explains, stripped bolts, stripped/broken receiver parts and missing bolts that got broken during assembly, do to over tightening.

Plus they seem to be running out of some parts and probably dont have enough spare parts for all suspension bolting issue to replace.

It wouldn't surprise me if FCA and union are fighting over who is going to pay for the repairs on trucks messed up on assembly line. That along with not enough part, may be main cause of delays?

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton