Rambar

Ramtuf

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ford Raptor
I noticed on eBay there are several ram bars listed for ram 1500s for under $1000 bucks. I wonder if those would fit the TRX. Is the bed the same size as a rebel? I know my Raptor that I am trading in is wider than the regular f150 but the bed is the same size. I wonder if this is the same for the TRX. Does anyone know the mopar part number for the Rambar that fits the TRX? Thanks

RamBar (82215959AC | $1,195 USD | $1,730 CAD): Adding a rugged, sporty design while increasing the versatility of the Ram 1500 TRX, the RamBar accessory bar easily mounts to the truck bed using stake pockets and includes tie-downs for in-bed storage. The robust tubular design features a powder-coat, matte-black finish and is specifically engineered to work with Mopar off-road 5-inch LED lights.

RamBar (82215959AC | $1,195 USD | $1,730 CAD): Adding a rugged, sporty design while increasing the versatility of the Ram 1500 TRX, the RamBar accessory bar easily mounts to the truck bed using stake pockets and includes tie-downs for in-bed storage. The robust tubular design features a powder-coat, matte-black finish and is specifically engineered to work with Mopar off-road 5-inch LED lights.
Thankyou very much for the info.

Personally, I think the sport bar 2.0 from Go Rhino looks better. Still debating.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back