Rambar

Ramtuf

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ford Raptor
I noticed on eBay there are several ram bars listed for ram 1500s for under $1000 bucks. I wonder if those would fit the TRX. Is the bed the same size as a rebel? I know my Raptor that I am trading in is wider than the regular f150 but the bed is the same size. I wonder if this is the same for the TRX. Does anyone know the mopar part number for the Rambar that fits the TRX? Thanks

STRADALE

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX - Ferrari F430 - PORSCHE 997 turbo -
Current Ride #2
Harley CVO Street Glide - Harley CVO Electra Glide - Harley Nostalgia - Kawasaki Ninja H2
RamBar (82215959AC | $1,195 USD | $1,730 CAD): Adding a rugged, sporty design while increasing the versatility of the Ram 1500 TRX, the RamBar accessory bar easily mounts to the truck bed using stake pockets and includes tie-downs for in-bed storage. The robust tubular design features a powder-coat, matte-black finish and is specifically engineered to work with Mopar off-road 5-inch LED lights.

OP
R

Ramtuf

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ford Raptor
RamBar (82215959AC | $1,195 USD | $1,730 CAD): Adding a rugged, sporty design while increasing the versatility of the Ram 1500 TRX, the RamBar accessory bar easily mounts to the truck bed using stake pockets and includes tie-downs for in-bed storage. The robust tubular design features a powder-coat, matte-black finish and is specifically engineered to work with Mopar off-road 5-inch LED lights.
Thankyou very much for the info.

FaZt1

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think the sport bar 2.0 from Go Rhino looks better. Still debating.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton