Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2013 Lambo superleggera edizione tecnica
Military
ARMY
Looking to buy a Rambar..Located in NJ

LMK if anyone selling

You should be able to buy from your local Ram/Mopar dealership, that's what I did and picked it up for $1,100 including tax.

Dealership told me they are on back order till April 1st

RamBar is not on Back Order I just Ordered one on Monday, they change the Part # 82215959AC

@T-REX Ohio Jason, can you look into this? see above regarding a new part number for the RamBar
IMG_2553.JPG
IMG_2551.JPG

@TReX-RAM,

Just picked up my RamBar from a Ram dealer ordered on Monday got it today 2/26. I called around 10 dealers here in Northern California they all said that this RamBar was back ordered till May, 2021.

This dealer took time to research it and found that the part number was changed to Part # 82215959AC

So for a fact I know its available.

View attachment 6128View attachment 6129

@TReX-RAM,

Just picked up my RamBar from a Ram dealer ordered on Monday got it today 2/26. I called around 10 dealers here in Northern California they all said that this RamBar was back ordered till May, 2021.

This dealer took time to research it and found that the part number was changed to Part # 82215959AC

Dude, you freaking rock, that just made my day seriously. I can do the install myself no problem. I just wanted to drive it from Ohio to Cali intact the way I wanted it. I can ship it to the dealer and have them install it. Thanks again, much appreciated

@TReX-RAM,

We figured it out, the switch on part numbers is what threw us off. I have one on order and it will be here in 3-5 business days. Once it's installed I will post before and after pics. Thanks everyone for their help!

We figured it out, the switch on part numbers is what threw us off. I have one on order and it will be here in 3-5 business days. Once it's installed I will post before and after pics. Thanks everyone for their help!
Hopefully the truck get's built soon 🙂
Oh, and I need a receipt for RamBar purchase (text/email). thx!

Called 3 dealers here in NJ .All 3 stated that Rambar are on engineer review and being held until April 1st

Called 3 dealers here in NJ .All 3 stated that Rambar are on engineer review and being held until April 1st
There is a new part number for the RamBar, it was changed to Part # 82215959AC. Have them try this #.

Did they say what for? That's concerning news.

@TReX-RAM,

Made in China! 😂😂😂

I got my brand new TRX yesterday! It was ordered with the rambar. I will be taking it off and selling it for MSRP. $1895, which is what I paid. I am located in Sayville, NY.
PM me to buy.

Is 82215959AC the same RamBar as used on the assembly line? I'm trying to understand why a part that lists for $1195 is optional on the car for $1895. I would think the cost would be lower when you order it as an option.

My dealer accidently missed the RamBar on my order. I'm beginning to think I should thank them.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back