RamBar lighting

kiter86

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my non LE on 8/18 and noticed the RamBar didn't come with any of the lights they showed in the reveal videos. Is this only something we can add after delivery? My dealer didn't seem to know.

Ordered my non LE on 8/18 and noticed the RamBar didn't come with any of the lights they showed in the reveal videos. Is this only something we can add after delivery? My dealer didn't seem to know.
Great question. I ordered the bar also however I am not a big fan of the round lights. Would be interested in what others are going with

I was reading the descriptions of all of the picts on their site and the lights are a Mopar option (does not come with the truck)

I ordered a RAM bar that I plan to ride w/o lights to see what comes out in the future. I did not like what they had on that silver promo car.

I've never had a Ram bar concept on a truck, where to you wire the lights? Is this an easy install?

I ordered a RAM bar that I plan to ride w/o lights to see what comes out in the future. I did not like what they had on that silver promo car.

I've never had a Ram bar concept on a truck, where to you wire the lights? Is this an easy install?
Hopefully on the bar, RAM already brought power to it so you don't have to go all the way to the battery.

Should be like the Raptors. The TRX has AUX switches below the touch screen. In my Raptor, you just run the wiring under the hood to the AUX switch wiring; the locations of the switches was in the manual. Was really easy to do (except to connect the AUX switch you had to plug 2 AUX wires together behind the glove box and you needed the hands of a 6 year old to do it).

Back