Rambar $700 cheaper at the dealer. is it different?

SachM

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
JLU
Rambar is only $1,195.00 at the dealer (82215959AC), and if you order it with new built, it’s $1895. That’s a $700 difference.
Is the bar at the dealer different than what you get when ordered originally?

Nope it is identical. Ordering installed from the factory includes install, handling, etc. I have one assembled and waiting for my truck to show up.

Pointed this out last year a bunch of options are cheaper to buy from the dealer. And they easy to install too

I removed the bar from my original build sheet. They are bolt-ons. One less part to possibly hold up assembly......

Rambar is only $1,195.00 at the dealer (82215959AC), and if you order it with new built, it’s $1895. That’s a $700 difference.
Is the bar at the dealer different than what you get when ordered originally?
The rambars are essentially the same and I saved the money by buying it from my local dealer as an accessory and installing it on my TRX myself.

However there is a fundamental difference in how the rambar is factory installed on the TRX versus how it gets installed when you buy it as an aftermarket accessory and install yourself. This is extremely important to note if you plan on using a tonneau cover with the Rambar.

Check out this thread it explains what I’m talking about and shows some pictures.

Back