🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2023 C8 Corvette
Well streetspeed717 embraced his inner whistlindiesel and possibly took the TRX a little too far. Or in this case a little too up. It looks like possibly didn't account for the heavier motor over the Raptor but damnnnnn.

Ah that guy has more money than brains....didn't even break it in right or did he LOL

Haha. I have to tip the hat for the courage he had to do that to a new truck. I enjoy his videos but man, this ones gonna hurt to watch. Sounds like the frame might have cracked but will find out soon enough. He took the same jump with a Raptor and it lived to tell the tale but the raptor is lighter in the front so didn't dip at take off. I bet the TRX was going much faster too.

Put some design in your ramp and landing, I agree that looks higher and faster than the raptor video. Looks like it could go all the way over.

I hope it's click bait. I'll admit it doesn't look good but I'm pulling for the TRX to survive.

With him it could be clickbait or real. Won't know until the vid comes out

Ah that guy has more money than brains....didn't even break it in right or did he LOL
Well considering he drove it off the dealers lot and was doing 90 all the way home(600+ miles) ... I would say NOT... haha

Even if he is loaded with cash, it might be hard to get one anytime soon unless he has some YouTube connections that bumps him to the front of the line again.

Even if he is loaded with cash, it might be hard to get one anytime soon unless he has some YouTube connections that bumps him to the front of the line again.
He can just get another one that is dealer stock that are currently inbound. US and Canada have black dealer stock that are up for grabs

haha very good point and KnightMare is right. He'll probably just go out and jump the line again and get another TRX to hammer down on while we all wait here patiently LOL.

haha very good point and KnightMare is right. He'll probably just go out and jump the line again and get another TRX to hammer down on while we all wait here patiently LOL.
I wonder if Ram would buy his truck back to figure out what went wrong and build him another truck...

Well here it is. Honestly took it like a champ.

Last edited:
Oh he's lucky he had some weight in the back or that could of been real bad... The camera falling made it seem like he rolled it

The value of our TRXs just went up slightly.

Thank goodness FCA is not building LEs or putting trucks into the hands of people who ordered day one. It is way more important that the douche bags get them first
Same thing I just said on Facebook...just disgusting to watch.

That video is wild!!! He has got some balls that’s for sure. It honestly handled it better than I would’ve thought.

Back