RAM TRX possibly wrecked?

I wonder if Ram would buy his truck back to figure out what went wrong and build him another truck...
oh god that would be interesting but at this point, I don't pass it by them. That hit was too hard for there not to be more hidden damage.

No one told him he didn‘t have a Launch Edition?
He needs to borrow my tag
20210113_233601~2.jpg

Took the urge to do that off my list...a week old you say and going to the shop for tons of hidden damage. I'd total it if I were your adjuster.

That was quite the video. I first knew it was on when he had no issue recording and showing doing a 100+ on the highway on the way to their jump location.

I do give him credit for being willing to use his toys. Granted, in his case it is part of his income. I get sick of so many people buying high performance cars and trucks and never using them or being afraid to drive them. I like to drive all of my cars to the point they were meant to be driven. My TRX will see some airtime, but not that much, at least not intentionally onto a flat surface.

Well, now I know I can hit some much tamer jumps and the sunroof will be good to go.

Believe they would call him a “crash test dummy”

Last edited:
He got shit whipped so hard I love how f'ed up his glasses are for the rest of the video. You know that had to hurt. Play stupid games win stupid prizes
kinda suprised he didnt wear a helmet...and I bet he was sore the next day

This truck is destroyed, and For sure, worse then it even looked.
Cab is warped, bed is warped, frame must be bent somewhere... someone had to do it, at least it was documented.

Last edited:
Thank goodness FCA is not building LEs or putting trucks into the hands of people who ordered day one. It is far more important that the douche bags get them first
...and possibly a second one - if he has the right connections to get to the front of the line again.

kinda suprised he didnt wear a helmet...and I bet he was sore the next day
The guys on this forum know more than I do on this jumping activity, but it doesn't seem FCA meant for the TRX to be jumped on the type of ground he used for this amateur stunt...IMO.

He clearly bought the truck knowing full well he was going to use it for another giveaway after making a ton of viral video youtube content from it. He will make at least the $100k purchase price from youtube views on the videos and he will likely make another few hundred thousand selling overpriced merch as raffle entries for all the car giveaways....

He is over the top but clearly a good businessman and you can tell he puts in a lot of time and effort into his business, more power to him he clearly has the formula to get people interested in and talking about his content

The guys on this forum know more than I do on this jumping activity, but it doesn't seem FCA meant for the TRX to be jumped on the type of ground he used for this amateur stunt...IMO.
any jump from a bicycle to a motorcycle to a car to a 6500 pound truck in order to not damage the wheels and frame needs to be landed on a downward slope that is the same or similar pitch as the vehicle right before it touches ground....Literally nothing can be built to survive a "big jump" landing on flat ground like he did

Back