RAM TRX performance driving school ?

BMF702

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 ford raptor ,2019 Silverado,2016 Chevy z06
Y’all think that ram will offer a high performance driving school for the TRX like ford has done for the raptors? Went to the ford driving school with the purchase of my raptor so I’m crossing my fingers ram will do something similar because it was bad ass .

Big B

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2011 Honda Element
Y’all think that ram will offer a high performance driving school for the TRX like ford has done for the raptors? Went to the ford driving school with the purchase of my raptor so I’m crossing my fingers ram will do something similar because it was bad ass .
Mopar did do something for all the Hellcat buyers so I am hoping we will get a day on the dirt track or sand dunes to work on our skills.

Manea

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Chevy Suburban 2020
That is positive although TRX terrain is different from paved roads ... But since program is available for hellcat then it should extend the same for TRX owners.

NashRam

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500 Laramie
Sign me up....

2crazy2stop

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
my wife's 2nd car as I just sold my truck!
Will they provide the trucks? Or do we bring our own? Would be way more fun to beat the hell out of their truck!

Big B

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2011 Honda Element
If they do it they will provide the trucks and the course. We will: show up, learn & drive it like we stole it. Will be fun.

TerrysTRX

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Oh I hope so. I’m game for flying into Arizona or wherever to meet up

vivienne_sanfo

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
-----------
Wow, I heard something like that from my driving instructor. In General, I admire the Ram 1500 TRX 2021-alpha pickup, designed for driving in the harshest conditions with exceptional speed characteristics and reliability.No mass-produced pickup truck in the world can offer better performance than the new RAM TRX superpick. But you know, I just recently drove and I'm a little scared to buy such a beast. I drive very well thanks to my instructor, James Hickey, who I found on anewdriver.ie and he can find an approach to any person. But I'm still a little afraid of this car. What do you say?

Last edited:

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Sounds like we will have a ball!! Especially with their trucks... I’m in for sure!

Brotharon

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 Rebel
Military
Army, Retired
I went to Ford's school for the Focus RS and it was a great couple of days. I had a blast out there beating on their cars. I would love to experience something like that in a TRX (offroad or a mix of course).

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
I emailed Bondurant a couple months ago and heard nothing back from them

HDwrenchTX

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
They used to do it for all SRT owners at various tracks across the USA. Last I heard it was one track and IDK if it is hellcat only now or what. I went to one in Houston it was worth while.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com