HOT! RAM TRX Forum January 2022 Giveaway - Smiles Per Gallon

Nitro

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 2500 Diesel
ram-trx-giveaway-forum-2022.jpeg
It's time to kick off the first forum giveaway of 2022! You could win one of these awesome, one of a kind, RAM-TRX Forum hats and a RAM-TRX Forum 20oz tumblers with a light grey powder coat finish that delivers the same rugged durability as the TRX! :cool:

How do I win, you ask?
It's been said on here many times, you don't buy the TRX for the miles per gallon, it's all about the smiles per gallon. Well, simply reply to this thread and let us know what about the TRX gives you that big ol' smile.

I'll leave this thread open for 5 days and randomly pick a winner on January 17th. Good luck!

jonny_pockets

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
I don’t drive my truck everyday but still have just under 9k miles on. What make me smile is that it’s the fastest and biggest thing I’ve ever owned. Hearing that AWE exhaust cold start and waking my teenage daughter up when she thinks she’s gonna sleep in all day makes me smile. It also makes me smile when I’m getting my 5 year old ready to go out and he always requests we take the TRX, then when we are driving he always wants to go fast! (I’m not an idiot so my first concern is always his safety). When we are cruising down the highway passing other cars he always says see ya slow poke as we pass them. Another thing that puts a smile on my face is when my wife is with me and I floor it and it pushes her back into the seat she always thinks there’s something wrong with the seatbelt and that’s what’s pulling her back . All these things make me smile about the TRX plus I always laugh to myself when I floor it and hear that supercharger whine !

Malaki13

Still Waiting
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 F350 Platinum
The only thing I have to smile about at this point is reading the forums and seeing all the good ideas from members.
I guess I am starting to smile a touch more since I am "suppose" to get built next week finally.
Just hoping to take possession before the 8 month marker at this point. Then let the smile game begin.

Mikey

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX Hydro Blue LVL2
Current Ride #2
98 Jeep Wrangler
My favorite part of the truck is how excited my kids get everytime they get to ride in it. My 4 year old yells "boost it daddy" everytime I hit the gas. It's only been a couple of months for me but I don't think this thing is ever going to get boring.

MFG

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Hell I don't get to drive mine near enough! I am in charge of logistics and new business development for Capco Contractors an oilfield pipeline company and drive a company truck most of the time. If I'm not working seven days a week, I get a chance to drive it on the weekend .
The smile I get is walking in at night and looking at my mean ass truck and knowing why I work so hard!

Last edited:

TRX206

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Shelby GT350
Nothing makes me smile more than when my two daughters that are two and four years old scream, “Daddy, Daddy go faster!” They love that power that keeps them pinned to their seats

OnTheReel

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Randomly yelling “DINOSAUR POWER” and flooring it. I probably think it’s funnier than my wife does. If I win the cup, I’ll give it to her for putting up with this nonsense.

dswalterwi

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2016 Jeep Patriot
Current Ride #2
1986 Scirocco 2L 16V
Military
brat
I only have 170 miles on it and already love it. Haven't had a chance to really find out what it can do. This is the first powerful vehicle I have owned. I love hearing that supercharger whine just agging me to punch it and let her rip. I did make my wife scream with just a small blip of the throttle and that was worth it.

WAMF16

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ignition Orange TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 Super Stock
Military
USAF Retired
A Tesla kicked my ass from a stoplight, but I looked and sounded waaaayyyy cooler!! Pretty sure he saw my cocky grin in his rear view mirror and knew I had the moral victory!!

BDS TRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2012 Supercharged Challenger R/T+ / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide
Let's just keep it real here -- what is there about the TRX that DOESN'T bring a smile!?!

- The whine of the supercharger? - Nope, that sound is what most folks get sloppy-drunk on!
- The roar of that V-8 Hellcat powerplant? - Nope, it's so alluring, it has even brought many an ex-Raptor fan over from the dark side!
- That fantastic Bilstein suspension? - Nope, it's the most ride quality than most have ever experienced on or off road.
- Those 35"- standard tires? - Nope, those larger tires bring an aggressive stance that no-one would complain about!
- The tech-rich interior? - Nope, the level of comfort and amenities surpasses even that of many luxury vehicles!
- And how about those hips? - Nothing but lustful body lines that can bring out the bad intentions of just about anyone!

So let's face it, every single facet about the new RAM 1500 TRX screams smiles-per-gallon!!!

Last edited:

Bubba

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Submariner
Let’s be honest. The best smile we all get is when random people compliment the truck. I’ve not owned many “nice” vehicles but I get compliments on the truck almost any time someone sees me with it. That’s the best ego stroking smile.

SexyRexy

Sexy TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'18 TACO
Current Ride #2
Ordered '22 TRX
Military
Air Force
Let’s be honest. The best smile we all get is when random people compliment the truck. I’ve not owned many “nice” vehicles but I get compliments on the truck almost any time someone sees me with it. That’s the best ego stroking smile.
Your avatar makes me... smile. :p

Jester

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Military
Air Force
Why it made me smile and why I'm waiting (again) for another one -

1. Huge back seat - whoever got my 21 I'm sorry
  2. Badass motor
  3. Best road trip ride I've ever had
  4. Smashes through 3' of snow and deep rutted roads like a very angry machine
  5. Tunnels - enough said
  6. I got to meet all of you other crazy people

Thanks!

aorli

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Military
USAF
So many things about this truck make me smile. Here's the thing that made me smile the most.

I was at Urgent Care waiting for a friend to be seen for a kidney stone. I ran into a small boy, about 5 years old, and his father. The little boy was having a bad time and I struck up a conversation with the father. Turns out the boy has been battling illness his entire life and was having complications due to a failed bone marrow transplant.

I asked the father if he likes "big trucks" and the boy did! After they were done with his appointment we went out to my TRX in the parking lot. He got into the passenger seat and we started it up. He was overwhelmed with the truck so we turned things off but when he got out he noticed the red dinosaur I had on the door. He smiled soooo big, traced the dinosaur with his fingers a couple of times, told his dad to look at the dinosaur, and laughed.

I'm happy that I got to make his life a little happier, even if for just a little while.

Attachments

• dinosaur.png
    dinosaur.png
    594.5 KB · Views: 10

Dr Oldz

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Still don’t have mine! But living vicariously thru some of you in this forum brings a smile to my face. Also sone jealousy!

Dragonman

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Kb powered 300c
I am unabashedly throwing my oldest into the ring here. We are eagerly awaiting delivery of our truck (in inspection right now) but our salesman sent us a couple shirts for the boys. This is why I’m smiling….because Super Jack Jack is smiling!

Attachments

• A341A493-5B04-46A3-B151-063DB2FBE2E7.jpeg
    A341A493-5B04-46A3-B151-063DB2FBE2E7.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 27

Dragonman

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Kb powered 300c
I am unabashedly throwing my oldest into the ring here. We are eagerly awaiting delivery of our truck (in inspection right now) but our salesman sent us a couple shirts for the boys. This is why I’m smiling….because Super Jack Jack is smiling!
Ok, happy reason #2…our youngest in his shirt from the salesman!

Attachments

• C5CA1C65-B32A-460C-9E55-92B5597C678D.jpeg
    C5CA1C65-B32A-460C-9E55-92B5597C678D.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 23
RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com