HOT! RAM-TRX.com Member Hoodies

What size hoodie would you be interested in?

• Small

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Medium

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Large

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • X-Large

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • 2x-Large

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • 3x-Large

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 4x-Large

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
ram-trx-hoodie.png

I will be putting together an order for black RAM-TRX.com Member Hoodies next week. These will be screen printed using Independent Trading Co branded mid-weight hoodies that are 80/20 cotton/polyester blend fleece with 100% cotton face. These will be produced by Honor ScreenPrinting, a veteran owned business based in Manhattan, Kansas. I've worked with them in the past and they do excellent work. The cost will be $30 + shipping and sold through our forum store on Etsy.

These are now available!

Last edited:
Love this!!!

Thanks for doing this and love the T-shirt as well.

Any ideas on a fitted round bill hat coming in the future?

Oh yes! My 3rd TRX order that'll arrive before the first one...

Nitro, If I don't get a complementary Wal-Mart bag this time.... :poop:

Love this!!!

Thanks for doing this and love the T-shirt as well.

Any ideas on a fitted round bill hat coming in the future?

Hats are in production. The first run will be with Richardson 112 trucker style hats with a leather patch. Here is a sample of the patch. The year will be updated to 2021 though.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 8.50.48 AM.png

There will be two options available:
Dark gray front / black back
Light gray front / white back

Sweet!!! Just cast a vote for my size hoodie and also would love to purchase a hat as well!!

Are tall sizes available?View attachment 2907
I will be putting together an order for black RAM-TRX.com Member Hoodies next week. These will be screen printed using Independent Trading Co branded mid-weight hoodies that are 80/20 cotton/polyester blend fleece with 100% cotton face. These will be produced by Honor ScreenPrinting, a veteran owned business based in Manhattan, Kansas. I've worked with them in the past and they do excellent work. The cost will be $30 + shipping and sold through our forum store on Etsy.

If you are interested in purchasing one, please vote in the above poll and let me know what size you would be interested in. This will be a limited run. I'm expecting these will be available in about 3-4 weeks.

If you are interested in purchasing one, please vote in the above poll and let me know what size you would be interested in. This will be a limited run. I'm expecting these will be available in about 3-4 weeks.
Are the hoodies available in tall sizes too. I need a 3xlt. Thanks

Hats are in production. The first run will be with Richardson 112 trucker style hats with a leather patch. Here is a sample of the patch. The year will be updated to 2021 though.

View attachment 2910

There will be two options available:
Dark gray front / black back
Light gray front / white back
Love this patch idea anyway for no vents in the back? I do live in PA.

That looks great! Count me in for a large! Is there a link to the TRX Etsy store front?

Yes, however I'm just doing small batches of shirts/hoodies at a time.

Yeah I’m in for 2xl and 2 hats.... thanks Nitro!

I'm good for an XL Hoodia and a hat.
Can't wear them until I get the truck though.
No sense in getting shot twice.🤫

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back