HOT! RAM-TRX.com Forum Shirts..

What size shirt would you be interested in?

• Small

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Medium

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Large

Votes: 48 30.8%
  • X-Large

Votes: 63 40.4%
  • 2x Large

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • 3x Large

Votes: 13 8.3%

• Total voters

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
** Update - Shirts are available to purchase!

----
I'm working on getting a custom made shirt for our forum. Here's a rough mock up of what the shirt will look like. The cost will be about $20 for the shirt and $5 for shipping. I'll be using shirts made by Next Level in a dark grey color. For those that would be interested, please use the poll to vote on what sizes you would need. I'm just trying to gauge interest and the amount of shirts I would need to order. If this goes well, I'm planning on hoodies and hats to follow.

ram-trx-shirts.png

If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 10.09.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 10.09.56 AM.png
    745.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I like it too... I would buy one.. Voted..

I would buy one for the girlfriend too. Large for her. Voted for XL myself.

I'm working on getting a custom made shirt for our forum. Here's a rough mock up of what the shirt will look like. The cost will be about $20 for the shirt and $5 for shipping. I'll be using shirts made by Next Level in a dark grey color. For those that would be interested, please use the poll to vote on what sizes you would need. I'm just trying to gauge interest and the amount of shirts I would need to order. If this goes well, I'm planning on hoodies and hats to follow.

View attachment 1196
I’m in for 4 at least

looks cool. I'm in for an xl, thx!

I like the shirt. Where are all the small t-shirt TRX people? There has to be one tiny person who needs a giant truck

Looks great Nitro, I'm in for a large! Doesn't look like I can vote twice, but (Change vote allows for a second vote) A small for the wife as well. She hates driving my Megacab 2500 so doubtful she'll drive the TRX much either but she cant seem to get enough clothes!

Last edited:

View attachment 1196
I’m in,what about hats

maybe Richardson 112 caps? They come in a bunch of different colors. I like the way they fit

maybe Richardson 112 caps? They come in a bunch of different colors. I like the way they fit

I like those hats as well. I'm thinking that style with a leather or regular patch on it using the forum logo. I'll start this project once I get the shirts finished.

hat.jpg

I like those hats as well. I'm thinking that style with a leather or regular patch on it using the forum logo. I'll start this project once I get the shirts finished.

View attachment 1216
I like the leather idea.... thanks Nitro!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back