Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2023 C8 Corvette
Well you know a 6x6 was coming:

1626821828237.png

I know everyone will have their opinions but this is still pretty cool. Pretty insane price:

Last edited:
Video removed by the uploader?
Yep, looks like they took it down. I'll keep an eye on it to see if it pops back up and update the top post. Found the link to the maker where its listed for sale. A forum member caught the truck at the vendor doing the welding a few months ago.

edit: Added it back to the top post. Video keeps coming and going.

Last edited:
Looks cool but I'm struggling as to how you might use it. Highway? No. Mountain trails? No. Sand? Maybe. Looks like a tool with no application.

Looks cool but I'm struggling as to how you might use it. Highway? No. Mountain trails? No. Sand? Maybe. Looks like a tool with no application.
Its probably great for showing off to Saudi princesses lol

Never thought of that. I prefer women that have seen the sun at least once in their lives. :ROFLMAO:

What's the MPG on that thing!! 😲

Build video posted by the shop. Only asking $250k! Might as well get 2!

I agree. And think it’s bad ass. But for 250k it would probably do a good job hauling around your clearly giant package. That would be the best use for it.

Not big enough. :ROFLMAO:

But it is truly rare, so that's part of the $250K. Not that it's a 6X6, but a "Dodge Ram" TRX is quite unique.
Yes, there were Dodge Rams in the past, but that was a while ago.

Build video posted by the shop. Only asking $250k! Might as well get 2!
I am surprised some prince of Dubai hasn't picked it up yet. I would rather buy 2 Loaded TRXs and a base one for the price of the one 6x6

Reactions: Two
I am surprised some prince of Dubai hasn't picked it up yet. I would rather buy 2 Loaded TRXs and a base one for the price of the one 6x6
Even if you already had 2 loaded and 1 base TRX? What do you get the girl who has everything? 😇…a TRX 6x6 😍

Even if you already had 2 loaded and 1 base TRX? What do you get the girl who has everything? 😇…a TRX 6x6 😍
I love your current ride #2 option. Thats hilarious

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back