🔥 $12,000 off MSRP TRX orders @ Mark CDJR in Louisiana Black Friday Special!🔥

RAM TRX 2021-->2022 New Steel Brake solution.

TRO-NIK

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Ram TRX
Hello, everyone.

In our previous article, you could get acquainted with the Carbon-ceramic solution on the RAM TRX, those who are not familiar with the carbon-ceramic solution, for those I will leave a link so that you can compare the components.
- https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/dodge-ram-trx-2021-–-2022-carbon-ceramic-brake-solution.13694/

This article will also discuss the brake system for RAM TRX, only this time about the cast iron version.

Carbon-ceramic brakes are naturally unrivaled as they are the top variant at the moment both in performance and even in appearance as they use the largest brake rotors and 10-piston calipers on the front axle and 4-piston calipers on the rear axle.
But not many will be ready to install such brakes on an SUV. And therefore, a solution was found as close as possible to the carbon-ceramic brake system, but at the same time the brake discs themselves are made of cast iron and have the following components:

Front axle:
- Front brake discs in size 430x38 mm
- 6-piston Brembo calipers painted in orange color with the printed TRX logo on them
- Front brake pads
- Custom-made brake disc hats
- Armored brake lines
- Brake disc splash shields
- Brake pad wear sensors
- All necessary screws and bolts

Rear axle:
- Rear brake discs in size 410x33 mm
- 4-piston Brembo calipers painted in orange with the printed TRX logo on them
- Rear brake pads
- Custom brake disc hats
- Armored brake lines
- Brake disc splash shiels
- Brembo parking brake calipers
- Parking brake pad set
- Brake pad wear sensors

This solution is only slightly inferior to the carbon-ceramic brake system, it has a lower operating temperature, so if you like speed there is a risk of overheating the brake discs, otherwise, the braking efficiency will increase significantly compared to the stock one and will also give your car a beautiful look. On request, the calipers can be painted in any color and you can make any logo of your choice on them.
Since the RAM TRX is an SUV and many use it for its intended purpose, that is, to drive through the mountains, swamps, and deserts, many wondered how the carbon-ceramic braking system would behave in such conditions - There will be no problems with it even if you get dirty they can be washed in swampy areas after they have cooled down and they will be like new and will serve you for a long time. Also in winter, in snowy times with severe frost, carbon-ceramic brakes do not crack with proper care.

This solution is like a close-budget analog of the carbon-ceramic brake system, it is unique and effective in its way and is also resistant to harsh conditions.

Next I will attach some photos of the cast iron system already installed on the RAM TRX:

cb69d3ab-1ca9-4dd6-a616-125f8a1a20b2.jpg
5db58fea-3ab9-4bc1-82e5-49140a6b19ce.jpg
f1af57da-9326-406b-b0a2-2f62f3d44445.jpg
1ea2f1f6-2329-401a-bd55-05beb00fe8bc.jpg
31190ea7-b262-4bcb-baa7-bb14ac3c8afb.jpg
e8975131-a432-4047-b7b2-d75c9b201454.jpg
6744732b-a26a-425f-9b1a-b3c6119b2234.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in the comments, as far as possible, and I will answer all your questions.
Thank you for your time, good luck on the roads everyone.

Max.
Article for RAM-TRX Forum.

Reactions: JT3
OP
OP
TRO-NIK

TRO-NIK

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Ram TRX
This kit is currently in testing and will be available soon.
Follow for updates.
🤩
2e0ad5ee-baa4-47e3-9b8a-1f7dcd76cb02.jpg
d497ade9-a9d5-4156-a356-0b4ecb1cd987.jpg
e008a5b4-3d84-460d-ab76-524232b7fe34.jpg
3704ab6d-1cb3-4b4c-b443-4d2c16a42835.jpg
d1f75fb1-f135-48d5-8157-8f9dd9f10da7.jpg
ba834e08-7575-419d-ba56-2eec9523b8a5.jpg

Dinosaur

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Hello, everyone.

In our previous article, you could get acquainted with the Carbon-ceramic solution on the RAM TRX, those who are not familiar with the carbon-ceramic solution, for those I will leave a link so that you can compare the components.
- https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/dodge-ram-trx-2021-–-2022-carbon-ceramic-brake-solution.13694/

This article will also discuss the brake system for RAM TRX, only this time about the cast iron version.

Carbon-ceramic brakes are naturally unrivaled as they are the top variant at the moment both in performance and even in appearance as they use the largest brake rotors and 10-piston calipers on the front axle and 4-piston calipers on the rear axle.
But not many will be ready to install such brakes on an SUV. And therefore, a solution was found as close as possible to the carbon-ceramic brake system, but at the same time the brake discs themselves are made of cast iron and have the following components:

Front axle:
- Front brake discs in size 430x38 mm
- 6-piston Brembo calipers painted in orange color with the printed TRX logo on them
- Front brake pads
- Custom-made brake disc hats
- Armored brake lines
- Brake disc splash shields
- Brake pad wear sensors

Rear axle:
- Rear brake discs in size 410x33 mm
- 4-piston Brembo calipers painted in orange with the printed TRX logo on them
- Rear brake pads
- Custom brake disc hats
- Armored brake lines
- Brake disc splash shiels
- Brembo parking brake calipers
- Parking brake pad set
- Brake pad wear sensors

This solution is only slightly inferior to the carbon-ceramic brake system, it has a lower operating temperature, so if you like speed there is a risk of overheating the brake discs, otherwise, the braking efficiency will increase significantly compared to the stock one and will also give your car a beautiful look. On request, the calipers can be painted in any color and you can make any logo of your choice on them.
Since the RAM TRX is an SUV and many use it for its intended purpose, that is, to drive through the mountains, swamps, and deserts, many wondered how the carbon-ceramic braking system would behave in such conditions - There will be no problems with it even if you get dirty they can be washed in swampy areas after they have cooled down and they will be like new and will serve you for a long time. Also in winter, in snowy times with severe frost, carbon-ceramic brakes do not crack with proper care.

This solution is like a close-budget analog of the carbon-ceramic brake system, it is unique and effective in its way and is also resistant to harsh conditions.

Next I will attach some photos of the cast iron system already installed on the RAM TRX:

View attachment 56229View attachment 56230View attachment 56231View attachment 56232View attachment 56233View attachment 56234View attachment 56235

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in the comments, as far as possible, and I will answer all your questions.
Thank you for your time, good luck on the roads everyone.

Max.
Article for RAM-TRX Forum.
What wheels do you have? I like those wheels and they have the Mopar logo.

OP
OP
TRO-NIK

TRO-NIK

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Ram TRX
What wheels do you have? I like those wheels and they have the Mopar logo.
If many are interested, I can create a separate post in which I will tell and show the options for rims for a ceramic brake system and which are also suitable for this brake system.

OP
OP
TRO-NIK

TRO-NIK

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Ram TRX
For real, what are those???
These wheels have been specially designed by Power_wheels.
I will attach a link to their Instagram if you are interested, you can get acquainted with their range.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping