RAM - How do view the Window Sticker

Can a dealer reprint a window sticker for you?

Awesome, worked on my old hellcat
1600100210880.png

Thanks for this. I tried the VIN I’ve been given for the TRX, no worky yet. Will try again in a month. Thank you for the resource.

My TRX is supposed to ship 1/31. Nothing shows up when I type my vin in? Shouldn’t it be available already?

My TRX is supposed to ship 1/31. Nothing shows up when I type my vin in? Shouldn’t it be available already?
Nope. Only comes available when it is built and released by the plant. Your truck isn't getting built until the 29th and in a perfect world your window sticker should be available 2/1

Nope. Only comes available when it is built and released by the plant. Your truck isn't getting built until the 29th and in a perfect world your window sticker should be available 2/1
Hey man you are funny as hell......Cilantro... 😂

Just for a little reference point...mine was built in 1/12. Window sticker on 1/20. Not sure if it has shipped yet.

I can't get the website to work. Can someone please help me? Also, how can I determine the actual build date?
Here's my VIN: 1C6SRFU94MN902919

Thanks for the help!

That worked. Thanks! Any idea how I can determine the build date?

Your info showed up on the report on 2/12/21. Build date would have been a couple of days prior.
902919XXOregonWhite

Thanks again! I have 250 miles on it so far. Noticed I have the Whistling Dick sound coming from it when it's running.

@SportyJames is correct, your production began on 2/9, build sheet showed up online the morning of 2/10, you had a 2/11 completion date and then window sticker showed up online the next day.

Invoiced/build completion date is on the bottom of the window sticker as well as on the silver label in the drivers door jamb of your truck.

1615921976292.png

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back