RAM Graphic Studio Ghosted American Flag Hood and Ignition graphics

Please share pictures when you get put on!
I sure will ... I baby just arrived at the dealer today and I pick it up on Saturday! I will have them put on next week and ceramic coated.

I sure will ... I baby just arrived at the dealer today and I pick it up on Saturday! I will have them put on next week and ceramic coated.
Here are my hood graphics installed. Looks Awesome! The material and print are really high quality. My ceramic guy screwed up on the alignment of the side graphics so Aaron from Ram Graphic Studio really helped me out with a reorder to fix it. They are awesome! I'll post the sides when reinstalled.

Attachments

• TRX Hood Graphic.jpg
    TRX Hood Graphic.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 106
Can you do a custom hood graphic with a pinstriped border of orange on a black background? I am ordering some Burnt Orange billet engine covers in that color. If so, how much would it cost? Thanks for the posting.

Can you do a custom hood graphic with a pinstriped border of orange on a black background? I am ordering some Burnt Orange billet engine covers in that color. If so, how much would it cost? Thanks for the posting.
Send us an email at info@tsdgraphics.com and we can get you going !

Are you guys still in business? I’ve been leaving messages since last Thursday and no response!

Are you guys still in business? I’ve been leaving messages since last Thursday and no response!
Did you ever get a reply.

Check out our liquify graphics! These come in multiple different colors on the website!!

Attachments

• il_1588xN.4087589401_g4bn.jpg
    il_1588xN.4087589401_g4bn.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 9
No, they will not have a white edge. These lay flat.
I will take updated pics of my install on my very dirty truck and after it gets washed. I’ll try to get it done today

Back