DEAL Ram Extended Warranty $25 OVER DEALER COST!!

Zach@Granger

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Viper
Contact us now for a quote on a genuine Mopar Service contract for your TRX or other CDJR vehiccle. We can offer this coverage up to 3 years or 36,000 miles from the in-service date on any Ram 1500 (or other Mopar vehicle you have in the garage). This represents a savings of $1500-$2000 from list pricing at most dealerships. We want to be an asset to the Ram-TRX community and felt like this would be a great way to help.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Ram TRX now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Mopar's Vehicle Protection Contracts are valid nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you, should a repair be necessary. It will all show up on Chrysler's VIP Summary.

Have another Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat or Alfa Romeo vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $50 over dealer cost as well. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

Again, we want to thank this welcoming community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can! If we see enough demand, we are happy to extend this offer further as well.

Zach

Last edited:
How much would a 7 year 10000 mile warranty be?
Here's a copy of the dealership cost for a truck with under 12,000 miles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220502-202820.png
    Screenshot_20220502-202820.png
    755.4 KB · Views: 1,748
I was legit just wondering about this today lmao. I haven't seen any vendor advertise extended warranty/care plans. With such a large user base on this forum, your product will definitely reach enough users to bring in some good business.

Good job Zach and team.

Prices went up since 05/01/22

So someone explain the miles/years thing to me. I know its whichever comes first. Thats not what I'm wondering.

So the standard warranty is 5/60,000.

Let's use the first row on the sheet for example:
The sheet shows 7/85,000 for $3,960.

What does that mean? Is that additional? Or cumulative? (It starts when original warranty ends? Or....)

So someone explain the miles/years thing to me. I know its whichever comes first. Thats not what I'm wondering.

Let's use the first row on the sheet for example:
The sheet shows 7/85,000 for $3,960.

What does that mean? Is that additional? Or cumulative? (It starts when original warranty ends? Or....)
It starts from the in-service date. It extends the total warranty from 3/36k to 7/85k bumper to bumper with the maxcare.

Prices went up since 05/01/22
I'm actually seeing that prices will increase as of tomorrow. "The other guys" (don't want to derail Zach's thread here) are still showing dealer cost of an 8yr/100K/200ded MaxCare warranty at 4,575 - which is what it's been since last year. Maybe the actual prices have already increased, but won't be reflected on their website until tomorrow. 🤷‍♂️

I'll check again tomorrow, because I'm curious as to how much the increase will be. During the great Reset of 2021 (when Mopar finally realized they were pricing the TRX warranties like every other Ram), the increase was $3,000 or so... let's hope this increase is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller.

That's only the powertrain warranty. Your bumper-to-bumper warranty is only 3yr/36K miles, and that's what the MVP plan extends... your B2B coverage.

Here's a copy of the dealership cost for a truck with under 12,000 miles.
Thanks Zach for offering this. Would love to take advantage, but since my truck was just built last week. This will be over by the time I take possession. About par for the course.

Thanks Zach for offering this. Would love to take advantage, but since my truck was just built last week. This will be over by the time I take possession. About par for the course.
Me too, still D status, how does this compare to the other options in the forum with the discount code?

Me too, still D status, how does this compare to the other options in the forum with the discount code?
Just looked at Ziegler, looks like the promo code doesn’t work anymore. The Granger price seems to be the best now from some casual research.

Sorry for the spam it’s kinda of wash when you add the extra 100.00
We should be better priced than anyone if I did my comparison shopping correctly.

There are other good dealers out there for sure. We wanted to make things easy where you have the option to get your truck and protection plan cheap and easy in one transaction or if you already have a truck, get great pricing on the service contract.

It’s a good deal for sure, and it makes sense for one stop shop. Very much appreciated. Everything your doing will go a long way, for those that chose Granger you keep showing it was a good decision..

I'll check again tomorrow, because I'm curious as to how much the increase will be. During the great Reset of 2021 (when Mopar finally realized they were pricing the TRX warranties like every other Ram), the increase was $3,000 or so... let's hope this increase is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller.
I was just reviewing my paperwork yesterday and marveled at the price I paid for 6/100k warranty I purchased 4/2021. Man did I luck out buying that before the price reset!! (All thanks to this community and one awesome member specifically)

I was just reviewing my paperwork yesterday and marveled at the price I paid for 6/100k warranty I purchased 4/2021. Man did I luck out buying that before the price reset!! (All thanks to this community and one awesome member specifically)

Yes, Mopar wasn't on the ball back then. :ROFLMAO:

one of these days we will get out of D.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back