Ram bar removal

jonny_pockets

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Anyone know how the ram bar is installed from the factory? Bolted or welded? If bolted can it be removed without knowing it was ever there?

The sunshade for the sun roof, is it a just a “shade” or does it block all the sun and is not see through at all?

Anyone know how the ram bar is installed from the factory? Bolted or welded? If bolted can it be removed without knowing it was ever there?

The sunshade for the sun roof, is it a just a “shade” or does it block all the sun and is not see through at all?
The Rambar is bolt on, I'm not sure if there is a cover of some sort that is cut out or removed so it can attach but they sell it aftermarket that fits on all 2021 1500s.

The sunshade on my current 2019 1500 limited blocks out all light and cannot be seen through at all and I assume they have not changed this for the 2021 model year

Its designed to be bolted in and can be removed.

I’d like to see what it looks like with the side covers removed.
0BF38E9E-93A3-4D99-9F21-B387146B4E8A.jpeg

Good Find, Step 5 is to cut out the plastic covers so if you want it to go fully back to OEM without rambars you would have to replace the whole top plastic bed rail caps if that mattered to you
I'm sure you can find $5 rectangle plastic plugs that will look OEM to fill those holes...

Has anyone found caps to fill the holes? I'd like to take mine off. My wife hates it lol.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back