Founding Member
TRX of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
‘21 TRX Launch Edition
Current Ride #2
Motos. Lots of motos
Found a dealer next state over who’s offering a dealer order to me. They say it’s currently in D status but no VIN. They also said they can change the options and color to my choice, and that it would be changed to a sold order with my name. I thought once at D status it should have a VIN and that changes can’t be made. What do you all think?

Found a dealer next state over who’s offering a dealer order to me. They say it’s currently in D status but no VIN. They also said they can change the options and color to my choice, and that it would be changed to a sold order with my name. I thought once at D status it should have a VIN and that changes can’t be made. What do you all think?
Changes can be made. I originally ordered a trim level 1 and was able to upgrade to the trim level 2.

I was in D status and was able to change the mirrors ( I shouldn't have )

Should have a VIN. I wonder if I can change to red stitching since I'm still a few weeks out...

Should have a VIN. I wonder if I can change to red stitching since I'm still a few weeks out...
Just make sure your dealer knows how to do the change and not revert you to BG... I tried to do a change order when I was still in BG status and it didn’t work... one reason it might not have worked is that I went from BG to D the next day...now that was months ago so?? Good Luck!

It looks so good to me... I'm so glad I did it!
First you was toying me about the owners manual, now the red stitching lol

Just make sure your dealer knows how to do the change and not revert you to BG... I tried to do a change order when I was still in BG status and it didn’t work... one reason it might not have worked is that I went from BG to D the next day...now that was months ago so?? Good Luck!
We shall see... Or I could jump on another order as soon as I see it next time...

We shall see... Or I could jump on another order as soon as I see it next time...
That would probably be the safest bet... we need to get your truck built sooner than later. You have been workig too hard for all of us not to reap some reward!!

That would probably be the safest bet... we need to get your truck built sooner than later. You have been workig too hard for all of us not to reap some reward!!
The next post I see of a truck available with red stitching and all tech... I'm on it

You think it’s an allocation issue if no VIN at D status?

Don't think its in D status if it doesn't have a vin honestly. Don't want you to get stuck again in another dead end. They asking for a deposit?

They should be able to produce a POC if it's dealer stock order. It says D status on it, go with it.

That would probably be the safest bet... we need to get your truck built sooner than later. You have been working too hard for all of us not to reap some reward!!
Based on what I've seen, he should jump to the front of the line. After all the Youtube guys did (and see how that ended). By helping here, he kept a lot of guys on the brink of canceling informed as to the status of their orders. Ram ought to at the very least give him a big perk of some sort.

Just talked to my dealer today to see if I could switch the audio to the Harmon, I'm in D status. The answer was no, not only that they told me the bed utility group I added 8/22 after my order on 8/19 at BG status was also not added. Said they talked to the regional and it was no way to change or add my bed utility group. Even though my printed POC has it on it...

Just talked to my dealer today to see if I could switch the audio to the Harmon, I'm in D status. The answer was no, not only that they told me the bed utility group I added 8/22 after my order on 8/19 at BG status was also not added. Said they talked to the regional and it was no way to change or add my bed utility group. Even though my printed POC has it on it...
That Sucks!!

So dealer said that in D status you can change color and remove items but cannot add items. Luckily this order had everything I wanted and some. Just wanted different color and a couple items removed

What color? Cause non black lv2 with beadlocks and carbon ain't looking so hot right now...

What color? Cause non black lv2 with beadlocks and carbon ain't looking so hot right now...
Granite, lvl 2, carbon, tech, advance, pano, trailer, HK, bed ut

Granite, lvl 2, carbon, tech, advance, pano, trailer, HK, bed ut
Since it is already ordered jump on it... and cross your fingers they get parts by March...

Back