Question about purchase order confirmation!

Serluna

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ford Raptor
Hello,
I just placed an order for a white trx msrp last week . The dealer asked for 3k deposit which i was fine with but my question is, once i placed the order and put the deposit I thought the Purchase Order confirmation was going to show my name and be marked as a sold order but they keep telling me that take from 1-2 weeks for the system to update. Is that true? I am buying it from a dealer 600 miles away from me and I already sent my trade in and everything, but i feel this is not moving forward. I just have this paper that shows the specs of the truck. Is this common?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Luna TRX Update.jpg
    Luna TRX Update.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 336
Same dealer that I ordered through. Looks like you got an allocation that someone let go? I ordered from them a month or so ago and was told that I got their last allocation, but it looks like your was originally ordered in September and then modified for your order. Either way, I am in the same informational black hole as you. Initially they were being very informative, but havent heard from them in 2 weeks at this point. My wife wont let me text my salesman until December...so let me know if you hear something.

Welcome to the waiting room!

Salesman gave me my Priced Order Confirmation (POC) with my name on it the same day that I ordered.

Salesman gave me my Priced Order Confirmation (POC) with my name on it the same day that I ordered.
Yeah, but look at this guy's order. This was a dealer stock order allocation that is being transferred to a sold order. It probably will have to be changed in the ordering system.

Same dealer that I ordered through. Looks like you got an allocation that someone let go? I ordered from them a month or so ago and was told that I got their last allocation, but it looks like your was originally ordered in September and then modified for your order. Either way, I am in the same informational black hole as you. Initially they were being very informative, but havent heard from them in 2 weeks at this point. My wife wont let me text my salesman until December...so let me know if you hear something.

When I called them they said the had 3 still available, thats weird that they said it was the last one. Do you already have a VIN?
I just saw that it was modified the day i placed the order but I did not change anything to the truck. I think the only thing different on the POC they showed me first is that now it shows a salesman. Hopefully that modification does not push me back th e line. This is the first POC they gave me

Attachments

• TRX White.jpg
    TRX White.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 112
When I called them they said the had 3 still available, thats weird that they said it was the last one. Do you already have a VIN?
I just saw that it was modified the day i placed the order but I did not change anything to the truck. I think the only thing different on the POC they showed me first is that now it shows a salesman. Hopefully that modification does not push me back th e line. This is the first POC they gave me

You are completely correct. The difference is that you are purchasing a dealer ordered truck (code 4). This truck was already ordered and in the pipeline to be built. This dealership has a few of these available.

My truck was not a dealer order, mine was an allocation that I issued a custom order for... ie. I picked all the options and am having the truck built to my specifications.

The point is, your truck is already ordered, should not be affected by them changing the code from a 4 to a 1 and putting your name on it. As long as no options were changed (which i believe would require them cancelling the order, trying to get the allocation back, and reordering) it should not be delayed anymore than these trucks already are delayed.

I was going to post my build sheet on here so you could see, but it has my home address on it, and I dont want y'all coming over and yanking all the fish outta my lake. :p

Hello,
I just placed an order for a white trx msrp last week . The dealer asked for 3k deposit which i was fine with but my question is, once i placed the order and put the deposit I thought the Purchase Order confirmation was going to show my name and be marked as a sold order but they keep telling me that take from 1-2 weeks for the system to update. Is that true? I am buying it from a dealer 600 miles away from me and I already sent my trade in and everything, but i feel this is not moving forward. I just have this paper that shows the specs of the truck. Is this common?

Thanks!
i bought from Bluebonnet two weeks before you and I still am status BG are you still a status C.

I would verify with the dealer the allocation isn't one another customer already spec'd. I've seen a few allocations, even after a VIN was later assigned, be cancelled because they switched owners on the POC. You should be safe with a dealer order being switched

Hello,

Thanks!
Noone should pay that high a deposit. 500-1000 should be enough

ON September 09 I order my TRX from a local dealer put the deposit and on 10-09-20 received a VIN # last four 1178. Was told by my dealer that their FCA rep told them not to expect delivery before 05-21. Hope that not the case.

I placed order on 10/27/20. I don’t need a vehicle until 04/21. Dealer said I should get it by when I need it.

Not to hijack, but I put a deposit on a TRX and my sheet which looks pretty much the same as the ones posted here, says “configuration preview” rather than “priced order confirmation. Should I have one of these?

Not to hijack, but I put a deposit on a TRX and my sheet which looks pretty much the same as the ones posted here, says “configuration preview” rather than “priced order confirmation. Should I have one of these?
Did you take over an existing build? You might have to wait until the allocation freeze is over sometime this month for your name to switched to the order

Did you take over an existing build? You might have to wait until the allocation freeze is over sometime this month for your name to switched to the order
I’m really not sure, the part blotted out is my name and address.

Attachments

• 0AA80013-C3F9-4553-B13A-2A247C06F47F.png
    0AA80013-C3F9-4553-B13A-2A247C06F47F.png
    739.9 KB · Views: 83
Is it me or is it weird that your build sheet shows the wholesale price?

Mine showed wholesale also. I think the dealers can print them both ways. ?‍♂️

I think they did that to show me they were charging just 2k over invoice rather than MRSP. The other dealers near me wouldn’t go under MRSP.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back