Purgatory Stats In Case you are Wondering

HiElevation

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Tundra Platinum
I was curious about how many trucks were in purgatory for various build dates, so I put together some visuals to show it. May be interesting to those of us stuck there.
Your build date is across the top, and Window sticker dates down the side. The data show how many from each build date received their WS on each day (green shading helps visualize many getting WS on that day. Down below you can see what percent of total builds from that day have a window sticker, and which members from each day are still stuck.
1613682397808.png

I was curious about how many trucks were in purgatory for various build dates, so I put together some visuals to show it. May be interesting to those of us stuck there.
Your build date is across the top, and Window sticker dates down the side. The data show how many from each build date received their WS on each day (green shading helps visualize many getting WS on that day. Down below you can see what percent of total builds from that day have a window sticker, and which members from each day are still stuck.
View attachment 5204
Bored at work?

Can you define purgatory?

Gotcha. I'd be curious of the stuck in shipping number too.
Yeah. Imagine if we actually had access to their data versus scrubbing 2 urls from their website. It would take so little effort for them to provide info to customers. I just used KnightMare’s sheet and did some pivots off of build status built date and window sticker date.

What happened at the end of January? Lucky i got through that period.
I think that wa when chip shortage hit. But it definitely sticks out like a sore thumb. I went back and pulled Middle East trucks out, because they may be delaying invoice until they have definitive shipment. 1/28 is horrible. They barely processed any trucks built on that day.

I've been stuck there sense 1/28/21.....so frustrating!
Yeah. I was getting sad for people putting this together. Something big happened on 1/28 builds. Not sure if it was chips or other.

Yeah. I was getting sad for people putting this together. Something big happened on 1/28 builds. Not sure if it was chips or other.
I have gone as far to set up a "Case Number" with FCA Customer Support.....still no news on ship date...All I get is the same "Cookie Cutter" response. "Your frustration is valid and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay" Blah Blah Blah....
Ram Cares and FCA Customer Support SUCKS!

I've been stuck there sense 1/28/21.....so frustrating!
I would consider contacting ramcares in PM and give them some of the stats. Only 38 of 93 trucks have gotten through the gauntlet from that day of production. I’m still waiting from my 2/11 build date (I think in repairs😬), but 80% of those trucks have gotten through. They owe you an explanation. Sorry man, sucks.

I have gone as far to set up a "Case Number" with FCA Customer Support.....still no news on ship date...All I get is the same "Cookie Cutter" response. "Your frustration is valid and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay" Blah Blah Blah....
Ram Cares and FCA Customer Support SUCKS!
You beat me to it. That is bullshit.

Mine was a 1/28 build. I didn't do all the cross traffic nannies. I'm thinking that's why mine was let go.
That would definitely support the chip shortage theory. I just don’t understand why, once they got more, they didn’t prioritize those trucks that had been built.

You beat me to it. That is bullshit.
I was told by the "Case Manager" to call back on Wednesdays or Fridays for updates.....What has me so pissed off is no one has ever reached out to me and updated me on the status, They have all my information, email address and phone number... RAM doesn't Care

Can you define purgatory?
A state of suffering inhabited by the souls of sinners who are expiating their sins before going to heaven.

I was told by the "Case Manager" to call back on Wednesdays or Fridays for updates.....What has me so pissed off is no one has ever reached out to me and updated me on the status, They have all my information, email address and phone number... RAM doesn't Care
The proper response would be for them to get back to you on every Wednesday/friday.

Back