Pulley kit

21DB70A7-DD7D-4F8A-9166-B8C339819FF3.jpeg

Have you all seen how small the clearance is between the front brake and the wheel? It’s less than a 1/4 inch, smallest I have ever seen on any of my vehicles.

View attachment 7616
Have you all seen how small the clearance is between the front brake and the wheel? It’s less than a 1/4 inch, smallest I have ever seen on any of my vehicles.
No, I haven't looked at the clearance. It is quite tight, though, and I also didn't know that this was related to the pulley Kit topic. Lol

No, I haven't looked at the clearance. It is quite tight, though, and I also didn't know that this was related to the pulley Kit topic. Lol
Because a big brake kit was part of the discussion as increasing power usually also requires improvements to brake performance. In addition there has been discussions on changing tires and removing the speed limiter.

View attachment 7616
18” wheels is probably the limiting factor here. I’m guessing other hellcats have 20s. Powerstop will probably do a kit they do a good kit for the 17” on the 2500.

anyone pin their crank yet in here? my trucks due in in 2 weeks, have a bunch of parts rolling in but wanted to confirm crank bolt for the crank pulley part # couldnt find anything on the net yet if its the same as the other hellcat bolts.

anyone pin their crank yet in here? my trucks due in in 2 weeks, have a bunch of parts rolling in but wanted to confirm crank bolt for the crank pulley part # couldnt find anything on the net yet if its the same as the other hellcat bolts.
Part# 06512335AA
Same part number listed for all the vehicles with the hellcat engine.

Just a heads up guys. I just ordered the Lower Pulley Kit without crank pin from Ripatuned. He's giving a 10% discount to TRX owners. The total shipped was $780.80 Put TRXGROUP1 in the coupon code to get it! They will ship end of this week.
Did you install it?

Did you install it?
Yes I did! It gave me a solid 1.5 lbs. of boost. You can definitely feel the difference in how it pulls harder. I'm a drag racer so I can tell the difference. It's like a tighter stall converter all the way through.

Yes I did! It gave me a solid 1.5 lbs. of boost. You can definitely feel the difference in how it pulls harder. I'm a drag racer so I can tell the difference. It's like a tighter stall converter all the way through.
Whose pulley did you use and was it pinned or unpinned?

RipaTuned Lower Pulley unpinned.

How difficult was it to install and are you concerned that its unpinned?
There are a bunch of guys with unpinned pulleys in the cars and Jeep with no issues (that I recall hearing about). There was chatter about squeaking, but I never installed mine so didn't pay much attention to it.

How difficult was it to install and are you concerned that its unpinned?
I'm not concerned about being unpinned at all being I'm not switching the upper pulley. It took me about 2 hours to put it in. But I'm a wrench and have a hoist.

Has anyone else installed the incognito pulley? Can you truly feel the difference?
Thanks

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back