Pulley kit

I'm all about this kit if it will run on 91 Octane. I can't get 93 in my neck of the woods.

I just want to get the power back that I'm going to lose with the 37's I'm going to put on.

I just had a half hour conversation with them. They were very friendly and took the time to talk too me about my questions and concerns. They told me the kit will work with 91 Octane. It sounds legit too me? Now if I could only get my truck! Anybody else going this route?

I just had a half hour conversation with them. They were very friendly and took the time to talk too me about my questions and concerns. They told me the kit will work with 91 Octane. It sounds legit too me? Now if I could only get my truck! Anybody else going this route?
I’ll definitely get it

I’m gonna get it. Group buy?

and yeah. I will do anything plug and play. The drill bit makes me nervous

I’m gonna get it. Group buy?

and yeah. I will do anything plug and play. The drill bit makes me nervous
Yeah if I’m required to “drill” something in my 90k truck.....I’m getting someone else to do it. Hopefully someone with a higher IQ than the 8 Mile shitbag who built my truck

How long would it take to install for someone with moderate technical skills
Non crank pin kit will take around 2 hours according to Ripa. Probably the best option for those wanting to keep their factory warranty, and keep their stock engine tune.

Non crank pin kit will take around 2 hours according to Ripa. Probably the best option for those wanting to keep their factory warranty, and keep their stock engine tune.
I’m just gonna do it before I go nuts on mods

Just a heads up guys. I just ordered the Lower Pulley Kit without crank pin from Ripatuned. He's giving a 10% discount to TRX owners. The total shipped was $780.80 Put TRXGROUP1 in the coupon code to get it! They will ship end of this week.

Just a heads up guys. I just ordered the Lower Pulley Kit without crank pin from Ripatuned. He's giving a 10% discount to TRX owners. The total shipped was $780.80 Put TRXGROUP1 in the coupon code to get it! They will ship end of this week.
Please keep us posted on how this turns out!

Is there any functionality difference between crank pinned and not?

Is there any functionality difference between crank pinned and not?
They recommend the pin only if you're going to be switching top pulleys and adding more Boost.

Ripatuned has just released their first TRX performance parts/kits. https://ripatuned.com/collections/ram-1500-trx
The Incognito pulley will be very easy to install per the owner, and gives about 60whp with no tune required. Best part is, it's hard to spot if you're taking a trip to the dealer. (Or could be easily removed if you have any engine warranty work)
Just went to the link. In the description for the lower sleeve kit, it specifically References the recommended octane and other warnings, etc., for the demon, red eye, trackhawk. I didn't specify this pulley for the TRX. I notice the TRX packages, starting 3k and up, but not the pulley for the TRX and associated requirements.

Perhaps, I didn't navigate to the right section.

Just went to the link. In the description for the lower sleeve kit, it specifically References the recommended octane and other warnings, etc., for the demon, red eye, trackhawk. I didn't specify this pulley for the TRX. I notice the TRX packages, starting 3k and up, but not the pulley for the TRX and associated requirements.

Perhaps, I didn't navigate to the right section.
They are the same engine, and Steve Ripa has confirmed on FB that they tested the incognito pulley on a TRX with the same results as the other hellcat vehicles. He also mentioned that the install was much easier on the TRX due to how large the engine bay is...

They are the same engine, and Steve Ripa has confirmed on FB that they tested the incognito pulley on a TRX with the same results as the other hellcat vehicles. He also mentioned that the install was much easier on the TRX due to how large the engine bay is...
Yeah, I'm aware the engine Is the same, but I'm sure tuning is vehicle specific. But thanks for confirming.

I may of misread, but I though I read somewhere in this chain that said pulley was fine with 91 octane. However, on the website it references 93. I'll check out the FB page.

Back