Puddle Lights by Oracle?

Oracle Lighting T-REX Gobo is NOW AVAILABLE! LIMITED QUANTITY!

With ORACLE’s GOBO T-REX Logo Puddle Lights, you’ll never have to guess if you’re parked over a puddle ever again. Hooked directly up to your door’s wiring, our door lights project the T-REX logo onto the ground when you open your vehicle’s door for added style and safety.

View attachment 24516

GOBO is short for “go-between optics,” which refers to how the light fixture is customized with a stencil. Our top-of-the-line GOBO lights create a crisp projected image outside your car and are powered by a high-power LED for a crisp image, small housing, and a bulb that puts out very little heat. ORACLE offers GOBO door lights with a variety of brand emblems, logos, and more.

T-REX logo puddle lights are an easy way to announce yourself and your car at the show or on the streets. Our three-step installation guide will get you ready to go in no time.

Package Includes:
- (2) LED Projectors, T-REX Logo Puddle Lights
- (1) Install Tool

Product Features:
- State-of-the-art GOBO technology that produces a crisp image
- High-power, low-heat LED light

TRX Installation Video coming soon!
Purchase the product HERE and don't forget to use your FORUM10 discount code for an additional 10% off!

Thank you for your continued interest and let me know if you have any questions!
-Missy
Sales Mgr
Will there be other colors available in the future or is it just going to be the white LED? I saw the red up there and it looks great!

What’s the cost? Currently on vacation with only WiFi and I can’t see the site.

Oracle Lighting T-REX Gobo is NOW AVAILABLE! LIMITED QUANTITY!

With ORACLE’s GOBO T-REX Logo Puddle Lights, you’ll never have to guess if you’re parked over a puddle ever again. Hooked directly up to your door’s wiring, our door lights project the T-REX logo onto the ground when you open your vehicle’s door for added style and safety.

View attachment 24516

GOBO is short for “go-between optics,” which refers to how the light fixture is customized with a stencil. Our top-of-the-line GOBO lights create a crisp projected image outside your car and are powered by a high-power LED for a crisp image, small housing, and a bulb that puts out very little heat. ORACLE offers GOBO door lights with a variety of brand emblems, logos, and more.

T-REX logo puddle lights are an easy way to announce yourself and your car at the show or on the streets. Our three-step installation guide will get you ready to go in no time.

Package Includes:
- (2) LED Projectors, T-REX Logo Puddle Lights
- (1) Install Tool

Product Features:
- State-of-the-art GOBO technology that produces a crisp image
- High-power, low-heat LED light

TRX Installation Video coming soon!
Purchase the product HERE and don't forget to use your FORUM10 discount code for an additional 10% off!

Thank you for your continued interest and let me know if you have any questions!
-Missy
Sales Mgr
Any update on this? "TRX Installation Video coming soon!" Thanks :D

Interested in the video. What power is everyone splicing into for them so they only turn on with the door open?

Used your video. Installed the first light. Light does not ever turn off. Constantly draining power. Also light isn’t near bright enough to see it on the ground. Used the exact connections you guys had in the video so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Edit. Found out why it wasn’t bright. Ground connection wasn’t right. There are two purple wires in the video. I must’ve chose wrong. I just made my own ground wire and now it’s bright. Still has constant power.

Anyone got recommendations for where to tap power in the door? @Oracle Lighting the tap for power in the video is constant power and I don’t want to drain my battery. Here is a picture of inside the door. Also a picture of where the video shows to tap power.

If nothing I might have time Sunday to go through and check the wires for a good power source. Didn’t have the time tonight.

Attachments

• EB4D9466-96D9-4455-9A7F-91F8FE334694.jpeg
    EB4D9466-96D9-4455-9A7F-91F8FE334694.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 02F803B6-A62A-44DF-81C6-5C090FED540B.jpeg
    02F803B6-A62A-44DF-81C6-5C090FED540B.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Used your video. Installed the first light. Light does not ever turn off. Constantly draining power. Also light isn’t near bright enough to see it on the ground. Used the exact connections you guys had in the video so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Edit. Found out why it wasn’t bright. Ground connection wasn’t right. There are two purple wires in the video. I must’ve chose wrong. I just made my own ground wire and now it’s bright. Still has constant power.

Anyone got recommendations for where to tap power in the door? @Oracle Lighting the tap for power in the video is constant power and I don’t want to drain my battery. Here is a picture of inside the door. Also a picture of where the video shows to tap power.

If nothing I might have time Sunday to go through and check the wires for a good power source. Didn’t have the time tonight.
Yes, you are supposed to connect to constant, the ground is switched through the door trigger wire. When you close the door the light switches off (y)

Yes, you are supposed to connect to constant, the ground is switched through the door trigger wire. When you close the door the light switches off (y)
Okay. So which purple ground should I be using than?

A7D33302-9AC2-4823-8600-7109AC0E987D.jpeg

We will be exhibiting at the SEMA Show next week, apologies in advance if we are slow to respond to questions on the forum.

Just an update on the install. Had some time this morning. Haven’t done drivers side but passengers side that I was working on is figured out.

Follow install video except for the purple wire since there is no solid purple tap the Purple/White wire. I haven’t got to the drivers side yet so I don’t know if it’s solid purple or not.

Goes well with the paragoptics red lighting too.
912DC882-ACBF-40F2-98EB-615F90BB52E9.jpeg
A80C1080-8B5C-484C-833A-5753AA8B404E.jpeg

Last edited:
How did I miss this... I must have them

Back