TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
Brian
Current Ride
2012 Supercharged Challenger R/T+ / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide
Does @ORACLE make anything like these puddle lights with the TRX logo yet?

oracle.jpg

ORACLE

Lighting Expert
Reaction score
Current Ride
Anvil Launch Edition
That would be bad ass. The TREX eating a raptor logo or something by each door would be awesome. Do they replace the factory mirror lights?
It would install into the door pocket, pretty straight forward but we can make a video showing the process. Give me a couple weeks and I can put something together.

OP
BDS TRX

BDS TRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
Brian
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
We can certainly put something together!

I saw that you already had the RAM projector, but it's the older Dodge RAM logo. . .

. . . would like to have a pair of the outlined TRXs (like the fender graphics) for the front doors, and maybe a pair of RAM logos for the rear doors.

download.png
126-1261824_dodge-ram-logo-dodge-ram-1500-logo-hd.jpg

Hell_TRX21

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 charger scatpack
Military
No
It would install into the door pocket, pretty straight forward but we can make a video showing the process. Give me a couple weeks and I can put something together.
The trex eating the raptor logo would be awesome. I want some of those definitely.

SPB_SLORAM

Patiently Waiting
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Wouldn’t mind seeing some brighter aftermarket puddle lamps to replace those in the mirror either!

dwag61

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Dan
Current Ride
21 RAM TRX, 20 Durango SRT, 16 Challenger Hellcat
I’d be in on that!

OP
BDS TRX

BDS TRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
Brian
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
. . . I just want to temper everyone's hopes here . . .

The TReX 'easter egg' eating the raptor as an LED Projector image may not even be doable!!

You can see with just a Google search that most of these LED puddle light images (excluding what you might find on wish LOL!! 🤣 ) are very low-resolution-type images ( i.e. outlines, logos, and other items with little to no detail in them like a jaguar for example )

. . . I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble here, but that level of detail (higher resolution) found on the TReX may not be doable!! 🙁

Jus sayin' . . .

Last edited:

ZTRX

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Zac B

The TReX 'easter egg' eating the raptor as an LED Projector image may not even be doable!!

You can see with just a Google search that most of these LED puddle light images (excluding what you might find on wish LOL!! 🤣 ) are very, low-resolution-type images ( i.e. outlines, logos, and other items with little to no detail in them like a jaguar for example )

. . . I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble here, but that level of detail (higher resolution) found on the TReX may not be doable!! 🙁

Jus sayin' . . .
Was thinking the same thing..... I'm sure the TRX logo is doable tho and it would be awesome

Hell_TRX21

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 charger scatpack
Military
No

You can see with just a Google search that most of these LED puddle light images (excluding what you might find on wish LOL!! 🤣 ) are very, low-resolution-type images ( i.e. outlines, logos, and other items with little to no detail in them like a jaguar for example )

Jus sayin' . . .
I would have to disagree with that. I believe it is very doable and I have seen some pretty detailed designs on them before. Also with multiple colors. One example 👇🏻

Attachments

• E326BBC3-8E26-4932-A5A4-149C6105B1B7.jpeg
    E326BBC3-8E26-4932-A5A4-149C6105B1B7.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 20
OP
BDS TRX

BDS TRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
Brian
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
I would have to disagree with that. I believe it is very doable and I have seen some pretty detailed designs on them before. Also with multiple colors. One example 👇🏻

Perhaps, but I wouldn't call that one detailed either. But the multiple colors is promising.

. . . i see many more 'fine lines' in the TReX image, than the Scat bee.... but again, I stand by my statement not that it is impossible, but to simply be careful getting your hopes up.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com