Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep JTR LE, 2018 JEEP JLR
Military
USCG
Just a PSA #1: Everyone, lift the hood, remove the fuse box cover, and seat all your fuses and relays. Don’t know why, but whomever is responsible for Jeep and Ram PDU assembly, they can’t seem to install the fuses and relays correctly.

PSA #2: Under your steering wheel is an access panel. Behind that access panel is the under dash fusebox. Those fuses are more than likely not completely seated either. Just need a 7mm socket to remove the access cover and avoid potential electrical issues.

Do yourself a favor and take a few minutes to prevent potential future electrical problems.
2C6CD56D-5FDB-4B6F-BF93-6937BC766F15.jpeg

Last edited:
My 5th Gen Ram 1500 came with a couple fuses missing from the factory - found out when I went to get lights on trailer and nothing! Expected to fund burnt fuse, but instead found no fuse. So guess they still haven't perfected that!

Well Kiss A Fat Mans Ass..... The quality control or lack of it on display again. Glad folks post this kind of stuff! It is not pretty the reputation the TRX is getting with respect to build quality and it will believe me impact resale down the road. Do not know if a machine populates this box or it is a human but almost all of my fuses were not seated and all of the relays not one was seated all the way, one so far out it was canted a little toward the cab!

What a mess. Now I want to check every single thing with a TQ wrench.

THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY!

Last edited:
FYI.
There is two PDCs.
The second one is behind the dash panel inside the cab on drivers side. Each one has specific roles.

I just picked up my TRX a few days ago. All the fuses were seated. But thanks. I do have a few codes though on the display that I need to find out why. They came on with 30 miles on odo.

I bet when the poor person who looks at the site from "Ram Cares" is going to have an out of body experience over this one. Wonder if ALL of the trucks built so far have this defect.

Last edited:
Can this be added to the check this before taking delivery chest list?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back