Proper Replacement Black Lugnuts

For those who purchased the Gorilla locking lug nuts, if you are drunk while installing and forgot to fully torque one, it will fall off and will get lost.

You can order replacement locking lugnuts by calling Customer Service and providing them your Wheel Lock Registration #.

it costs $7 for the replacement, $10 shipping.

For those who purchased the Gorilla locking lug nuts, if you are drunk while installing and forgot to fully torque one, it will fall off and will get lost.

You can order replacement locking lugnuts by calling Customer Service and providing them your Wheel Lock Registration #.

So you had to go and prove this point I take it. 🤣

What did you guys torque to - my installer couldnt find any trx specific specs.
2500 uses 150 so we used 130 or 135 like stamdard 6 lug 1500.

5A964764-F60B-4D96-A08B-FF737A5C12AD.png

I used torque of 130ft/lb

LOL!! changed wheel and tires on mine RZR Before a trip couple of years ago. (under the influence) did not torque one of the rear wheels all Lugnuts backed off, The car was wobbling I thought I had a serious chassis issue!😂

I am not surprised that the lug nuts come off easily if not torqued appropriately. I was surprised how well made they were and how smooth the threaded on. I could spin them with my fingers and they just felt so perfectly made to fit.

I am not surprised that the lug nuts come off easily if not torqued appropriately. I was surprised how well made they were and how smooth the threaded on. I could spin them with my fingers and they just felt so perfectly made to fit.
Thats why you always keep some of your takeoff factory lugs around as emergency spares.

I have a set of the gorilla black lug nuts for sale. I installed new wheels and don’t need them. They were mounted for 2 weeks.
selling them for $100 plus shipping. They are perfect.

sold!

Last edited:
Oh did not see this before so glad it got revived. I ordered them. Thanks!

I got them on Amazon for $150 then was showing hubby & was $160 then saw $170 lol

I've ordered my third set. The first two were busts and had to be refunded. Finally ordered from summit racing on Monday and the last email I got, the tracker said they have shipped and they'll be delivered Next Monday. And, all for $108 shipped. Best deal I've found on the Gorilla lugs.

I got them on Amazon for $150 then was showing hubby & was $160 then saw $170 lol

Amazon has algorithms that will automatically adjust price upward based on demand. For a lower-volume item like these lug nuts, I wouldn't be surprised if just the traffic from this forum is driving the price up.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back