Proper Replacement Black Lugnuts

SpamSpamSpam

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
There has been a few threads created discussing black lugnuts. So many different kits were referenced that don’t exactly match the factory acorn bulge lugnuts thereby exposing some of the unpainted rim. For OCD peeps like myself, that’s not acceptable.

I decided to create another thread showing a kit from Gorilla I just installed. Fits perfectly!

00DC874E-96F9-4A86-9433-6095A2D69D7C.jpeg
69FA6608-AB8B-4661-B3AD-4ECABF76DF6E.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah i like those...they look good and you need a key for every lug nut. not just 1 per wheel

yeah i like those...they look good and you need a key for every lug nut. not just 1 per wheel
But if you have “the Key” you got them all.....?

I rec ordering an extra socket once you get the number in the set.

Pit Stop USA has then cheaper than Amazon as well.
You just saved me 21 bucks, thanks! No sales tax on that website either :)

It's all in the details!! This is my planned first mod and was the first mod on my Redeye too.

The ones on Amazon went up from $155 to $210. I got the ones from The Center Cap Store for $142.00 OTD.

Pit Stop USA has then cheaper than Amazon as well.

They DID at some point, but I ordered through there, it was confirmed, and then kicked back out with an e-mail saying they don't sell them anymore LOL.

The ones on Amazon went up from $155 to $210. I got the ones from The Center Cap Store for $142.00 OTD.
Thats strange, I just went back in to check on mine and make sure I didn't spend to much and it shows $153.85. Glad you got such a great deal!

image_2021-04-01_134944.png

Thats strange, I just went back in to check on mine and make sure I didn't spend to much and it shows $153.85. Glad you got such a great deal!

View attachment 9684
The ones I had in my cart musta been a different seller. The link above is still $153.

E25B90AB-CC98-46FF-BFAE-7BF8B969A199.jpeg

I bought a set for the new rims turned out they wouldn’t work with the rim so they used the ones in the brown box

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back